Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
14 replies   3091 views

Description

Took me about 1 month. I started by the end of October at 90 or less but I had many days off due to personal stuffs (at least 1 whole week).

Gear is mainly my self-found self-craft style. I bought rune and base for Enigma, rune for Infinity, torch,
Shako
and upgraded my anni.
Merc is act2 Infinity. I swap to act5
Frenzy
to use Lawbringer only for TZ
Baal
Skills are shown in hot keys.
Cobra Strike
to leech all the time, no
Fists of Fire
I have an BoBarb that helped alot, especially on HC.

The grind wasn't painful as I expected. I played around 4 hours/day but I could choose when to play. That helped a lot because I can farm S tier TZ (CS, tombs,
Baal
) in p8 games with other players. 1 hour of TZ of such area give 5% or 6% at lvl 98!
For average TZ, I could create "I tz bo you mf 01" game that allows me to get more XP while farming TZ alone.

I never really in danger. Lost 2k life vs TZ andy because of AD. Lost 3k life in TZ CS because someone blind clicked fire shine.
The real danger came from PKer. Some people created hot TP at town entrance, waiting for you to enter to kill you. Be ware before you click on TP!
Others (really rare) made hot TP pretending to BO you but the TP was full of monsters.

I will make some give away events in SCNL and help HCNL players to get ladder items.

Can be used to make Runewords:

Took me about 1 month. I started by the end of October at 90 or less but I had many days off due to personal stuffs (at least 1 whole week).

Gear is mainly my self-found self-craft style. I bought rune and base for Enigma, rune for Infinity, torch,
Shako
and upgraded my anni.
Merc is act2 Infinity. I swap to act5
Frenzy
to use Lawbringer only for TZ
Baal
Skills are shown in hot keys.
Cobra Strike
to leech all the time, no
Fists of Fire
I have an BoBarb that helped alot, especially on HC.

The grind wasn't painful as I expected. I played around 4 hours/day but I could choose when to play. That helped a lot because I can farm S tier TZ (CS, tombs,
Baal
) in p8 games with other players. 1 hour of TZ of such area give 5% or 6% at lvl 98!
For average TZ, I could create "I tz bo you mf 01" game that allows me to get more XP while farming TZ alone.

I never really in danger. Lost 2k life vs TZ andy because of AD. Lost 3k life in TZ CS because someone blind clicked fire shine.
The real danger came from PKer. Some people created hot TP at town entrance, waiting for you to enter to kill you. Be ware before you click on TP!
Others (really rare) made hot TP pretending to BO you but the TP was full of monsters.

I will make some give away events in SCNL and help HCNL players to get ladder items.

Relax and have fun!
Gratz on the achievment!

Come to Hardcore, Embrace the Dread ;)
Please Review my about me post for Ground rules before you make posts in my topics, if these are violated (even in ignorance) the consequence is the same.
Good job man, seriously well done

I am available for trading every other week, limited trading on my off week.
Thanks for understanding.

Bouncing back and forth between D2 and D4
Congats! Really tough on HC.
I just leveled my
Hydra
sorc to 98, but on Softcore.
One more level...

Necrarch 1607Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Congrats Mockingbird !

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
Gratz! 99 in HC is out of my realm of possibility any time soon, so from my perspective it's an amazing accomplishment!

Sad to hear about people trying to PK characters in HC, that's some lowlife scummy stuff right there.

Teebling 5828Admin

Europe PC
Oh my god

Schnorki 3183Moderator

PC
Well done

The question is..with a HC 99..does one keep her around or do you now kill her on purpose to keep as a token dead 99 in the lobby? :P

mhlg 840

Americas PC
Way to go mocking. I haven't hit 99 on any of my SC builds. Congratulations!

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet
That's unreal...congratulations! I hit 99 with a bowzon back in LoD days doing nothing but cow runs. I got so burnt out I never hit 99 again.

All trades can be accomplished via PC or xbox. All reasonable offers will be considered and probably accepted.
Wow! That is truly an accomplishment on HC, especially playing online with risk of PK + disconnect. Grats man. Maybe I'll give HC a try someday... But only after going a full year or three without a DC Death! xD

When I'm not slaying demons, I'm usually out hiking mountains.
OP
Dalshion wrote: 4 months ago
Sad to hear about people trying to PK characters in HC, that's some lowlife scummy stuff right there.
Sadly, PK is quite common in HC.
But there is also some PKslayer. People are willing to pay 4, 5
Ber
for
Ear
of some PKers.

Relax and have fun!
OP
Schnorki wrote: 4 months ago
Well done

The question is..with a HC 99..does one keep her around or do you now kill her on purpose to keep as a token dead 99 in the lobby? :P
I had time to waste :P
I am quite sure that I won't have time for another 99 so I would keep her alive atm :D

Relax and have fun!
OP
Zero187 wrote: 4 months ago
Wow! That is truly an accomplishment on HC, especially playing online with risk of PK + disconnect. Grats man. Maybe I'll give HC a try someday... But only after going a full year or three without a DC Death! xD
The hard part was when I was leveling with random gears.
The chance of Death was pretty low after 90 with 80% bis-gear unless I decided to blind tele into dolls and souls.

Relax and have fun!

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...