Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3 replies   1007 views

Description

Embarrassing question:

When listing a superior item, what's the format to have an icon displayed after Superior, Ethereal, etc as shown below? Every time I add "Superior" before the item name it turns blue and the icon disappears.
Description by washnuggets

Can be used to make Runewords:

Embarrassing question:

When listing a superior item, what's the format to have an icon displayed after Superior, Ethereal, etc as shown below? Every time I add "Superior" before the item name it turns blue and the icon disappears.

**all trades are negotiable unless otherwise stated**
Not embarrassing, I've been there too. When listing the trade click on the 'Qualities' Filter. You will then see the Superior option.

All trades can be accomplished via PC or xbox. All reasonable offers will be considered and probably accepted.
The only time you shouldn't put the actual item name in the trade subject is for rare [edit]and crafted[/edit] items, because their names are random and meaningless. Magic items will list as blue, but the affixes are recognizable so the actual item name is still meaningful.

For all items, it's great to use the filters. The one you mentioned is under Qualities:
For rares, you can also use the Rarity, Stats, and Item Type filters:
This helps buyers, but also really helps the database. Thanks for asking, this is a good thing for traders to do :)

All prices negotiable. BIN always wins. Americas (Pacific), but int'l trade times can be arranged.
OP
Thanks!

**all trades are negotiable unless otherwise stated**

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...