Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
16 replies   3045 views

Description

Hello everyone,

I have a dilemma and I would like to ask the experts gathered here for advice.

I have just found my second
Jah
rune. I play solo offline exclusively so this is a big deal for me. And I was wondering about the best way to utilize them - what do you think, should I wait for
Ber
rune and craft Enigma (I never had that item) or craft Dream runewords in
Helm
and shield and try Tesladin and Dream Sorceress? I already have Infinity - found two
Ber
runes before I got my first
Jah
and I just couldn't resist. It's a difficult decision for me - I don't trade so it may be months before I get any high runes.

Thank you in advance for all your advice and answers!

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hello everyone,

I have a dilemma and I would like to ask the experts gathered here for advice.

I have just found my second
Jah
rune. I play solo offline exclusively so this is a big deal for me. And I was wondering about the best way to utilize them - what do you think, should I wait for
Ber
rune and craft Enigma (I never had that item) or craft Dream runewords in
Helm
and shield and try Tesladin and Dream Sorceress? I already have Infinity - found two
Ber
runes before I got my first
Jah
and I just couldn't resist. It's a difficult decision for me - I don't trade so it may be months before I get any high runes.

Thank you in advance for all your advice and answers!
If you think you wouldn't *just* play the tesladin/Dream sorc, then definitely go with Enigma because you wouldn't regret the ability to transfer Enigma around every other character you'd be playing later. I had my fun with Dream but nothing beats the Goku ability (instant transmission) :D

If we have a trade, just add me to bnet rather than waiting for a delayed forum response please, thank you!
OP
Dansyn wrote: 6 months ago
If you think you wouldn't *just* play the tesladin/Dream sorc, then definitely go with Enigma because you wouldn't regret the ability to transfer Enigma around every other character you'd be playing later. I had my fun with Dream but nothing beats the Goku ability (instant transmission) :D
Thanks for opinion!
I play solo offline too - definitely Enigma first!

I made a tesladin and it was cool for a bit, then fell out of favor, but my first Enigmaā€¦ my god every character used it! The game is sooooo much better once you have an Enigma.

Itā€™ll help you get more runes faster

Enigma
Enigma
Enigma - in a normal quality
Mage Plate
: superior costs an arm and a leg to repair,
Archon Plate
takes too much base strength and
Dusk Shroud
makes your character look like a hobo

I donā€™t know if i mentioned it but you should make an Enigma before making dual dreams (also youā€™d probably want to make your pallly Dream shield in a pally only shield, thus requiring another Dream later for your sorcā€¦and the dual Dream sorc is ā€˜technicallyā€™ better than a Dream paladinā€¦ but thatā€™s debatable)

Necrarch 1685Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Congrats for the
Jah
:)

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
OP
Nate2.0 wrote: 6 months ago
I play solo offline too - definitely Enigma first!

I made a tesladin and it was cool for a bit, then fell out of favor, but my first Enigmaā€¦ my god every character used it! The game is sooooo much better once you have an Enigma.

Itā€™ll help you get more runes faster

Enigma
Enigma
Enigma - in a normal quality
Mage Plate
: superior costs an arm and a leg to repair,
Archon Plate
takes too much base strength and
Dusk Shroud
makes your character look like a hobo

I donā€™t know if i mentioned it but you should make an Enigma before making dual dreams (also youā€™d probably want to make your pallly Dream shield in a pally only shield, thus requiring another Dream later for your sorcā€¦and the dual Dream sorc is ā€˜technicallyā€™ better than a Dream paladinā€¦ but thatā€™s debatable)
So Enigma Party grows stronger... Thanks!
OP
Necrarch wrote: 6 months ago
Congrats for the
Jah
:)
Thanks, before D2R my greatest achievement was
Um
rune...

Necrarch 1685Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
I have to say that before D2R, I played before runewords around 2003 so I probably Charsied my runes :D

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus

DCain 23

Asia PC
Before 1.10 I think
Jah
wasn't even called
Jah
:) Definitely Enigma it is another level.
Good old versions were much easier, I was rushing full player game with my 75 level amazon that only had burriza.
I have yet to hear of someone who got an Enigma (whether self found or bought through trade) and regretted it. It's just too good to pass on :]

If we have a trade, just add me to bnet rather than waiting for a delayed forum response please, thank you!
OP
Thanks for all the feedback! So I will wait for my third
Ber
rune.
Hope it drops soon for you! I think Iā€™ve ever only found like 6, 1 from cows, one from a random monster beside shank, all the others from
Travincal
. If i needed another Iā€™d head there!
OP
Nate2.0 wrote: 6 months ago
Hope it drops soon for you! I think Iā€™ve ever only found like 6, 1 from cows, one from a random monster beside shank, all the others from
Travincal
. If i needed another Iā€™d head there!
Upadte: The time has come. Execute order Enigma:
I followed your advice. After about 25-30
Travincal
runs I got my second
Sur
and was able to obtain
Ber
. Thank you and everyone else.
Congrats! You wonā€™t be disappointed!
Wow, good for you dude. I've found one
Ber
all year! You gotta leprechaun in your pocket or somethin? ; )

Necrarch 1685Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
GG ! :)

Annihilus
Dansyn wrote: 6 months ago
I have yet to hear of someone who got an Enigma (whether self found or bought through trade) and regretted it. It's just too good to pass on :]
My poison necro regretted the loss of 50% skill damage 15%mana rgn/ lifesteal, and all the res of Bramble. But if you want to juke diablo out of his demonic sneakers like he's an 8 year old you gotta make a few sacrifices lol

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...