Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
33 replies   7698 views

Description

Can be used to make Runewords:

OP
ALLEyezOnMe wrote: 1 year ago
I know this would cause controversy, but the easiest way of building up Wealth is to farm a ton (or get super lucky) early on in the Ladder season and sell everything valuable on d2jsp. Forum gold is the best store of value in my opinion as its purchasing power increases as a Ladder season (time in general) progresses.
That may be right because you can carry over your FG to the next season but I don't want to have some third party currency. I rather prefer items in the game :)

Bytenex wrote: 1 year ago
ALLEyezOnMe wrote: 1 year ago
I know this would cause controversy, but the easiest way of building up Wealth is to farm a ton (or get super lucky) early on in the Ladder season and sell everything valuable on d2jsp. Forum gold is the best store of value in my opinion as its purchasing power increases as a Ladder season (time in general) progresses.
That may be right because you can carry over your FG to the next season but I don't want to have some third party currency. I rather prefer items in the game :)
Carrying over your fg to the next season is a whole different story and doesn't really apply to your topic per se.

This can be a way to quickly accumulate Wealth for, say, a botter / someone who is playing a ton, but not for a casual player (like myself, for example) as prices at the beginning of a new ladder season are through the roof and it's absolutely not worth paying them, unless you can capitalize on this quickly enough.

Other than that, I get you completely. I only started using d2jsp 4 years after I started playing Diablo 2 (yep, in 2004 :D).

ShadowHeart 1844Moderator

Europe PC
d2jsp is like a cheat code for ladder starts :P Personally, I have never used it (only played SP and TCP/IP back in classic D2/LoD), and I don't intend to start either lol. Something just feels... off, about that whole thing. I've visited it a few times for price checks on some things. But we probably shouldn't turn this into a discussion on d2jsp, even if it is tangentially relevant to building Wealth :)

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
No, absolutely, I merely mentioned it as a valid way of getting these sought after Enigmas and the likes :D

Whether the OP would be willing to explore it is entirely up to them :)
Most have been said already.

If you ever find something you might think of it is worth something, dont sell it right away. Look up games that search those things in title and read what they give in exchange (refresh, search again, loop) + look up the prices here in the trades and then make a good thinking about the price on the next day. Not too high, to avoid searching for a buyer forever, and not to low to not get anything good for it. If you tried the right price you will get your trading partner normally in a short/acceptable time. Make sure to double check specific items like blues and yellows and calling the game titles "O xxx N xxx R" correct.

ps.: plz dont do d2jsp... :/

mhlg 877

Americas PC
To get started Grind
Terror
Keys from
The Countess
, and along the way collect Amethysts to cube to Perfects, and
Ral
runes. A collection of any of those will net you some Ists, and Ists will give you buying power and from there you build up.

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet
OP
mhlg wrote: 1 year ago
To get started Grind
Terror
Keys from
The Countess
Ral
runes. A collection of any of those will net you some Ists, and Ists will give you buying power and from there you build up.
That's basically what I did now. I farmed
3x3 Keyset
and sold it, traded some
Ral
for
Ist
and other things like
Mal
+
Um
for
Ist

mhlg 877

Americas PC
mhlg wrote: 1 year ago
To get started Grind
Terror
Keys from
The Countess
Ral
That's basically what I did now. I farmed
3x3 Keyset
and sold it, traded some
Ral
for
Ist
and other things like
Mal
+
Um
for
Ist
Once you've done that and acquired the items that you need, then grind at a higher level. A good start is running
Lost City
and
Ancient Tunnels
Travincal
runs,
Nihlathak's Temple
, and Worldstone keep. Running those I've 16
Lo
runes, a few Omh, a few
Ber
and a few
Jah
. From there I traded for everything else. A thought. A
3x3 Keyset
is getting 2 Ists and even a
Vex
, a 4X3 is a guaranteed
Vex
. You seem to be doing all the right things.

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet
OP
Actually I'm doing everything except Uber already but as I said my drop luck doesn't seem to be the best :-/

Maybe my "bad luck" is sold out now and I will get all the GG items :D

Actually I'm doing everything except Uber already but as I said my drop luck doesn't seem to be the best :-/
I feel you.

I'm trying to get a
Key
set going; I have gotten exactly one
Key of Hate
from about eighty runs at
The Summoner

I've started doing runs differently now, with more variety, to see how that works out.
OP
phantomotap wrote: 1 year ago
I feel you.

I'm trying to get a
Key
set going; I have gotten exactly one
Key of Hate
from about eighty runs at
The Summoner

I've started doing runs differently now, with more variety, to see how that works out.
That's the one I got the most luck actually :D He even dropped multiple times 2
Key of Hate
at the same time.

There have been a lot of good tips here. Trade everything you can do without until you reach your goal of Enigma or Infinity or whatever it might be. Trade
Perfect Amethyst
Ral
runes, Spirit runes as packs,
Perfect Gems
, runeword bases, charms, skillers, and Uber keys. Slowly but surely these will start to add up.
An aspect that's often overlooked, especially by "casuals", is run speed. It's obvious that you have to put in the hours when you magic find. But equally important is that each run has to be fast. It pays off to get good at farming one particular area/target. Count the number of runs you can do in an hour and compare to what others do.

Necrarch 1658Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
To notice that the prices have changed a lot since the previous posts have been written :
Ber
is at around 6-7
Ist
now,
Jah
at 9-10, etc. : check the price history to get current info.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation