Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
7 replies   1587 views

Description

Just a quick reminder for any active traders here - while we do have a rules for trading post - there are a few things that I wanted to highlight:

1. Don't whine about Traderie prices or FG amounts in other people's listings, whether you are a buyer or a seller. If your first offer gets turned down or ignored, its fine to haggle a bit in private messages and use other sites to make an offer that you think that is appropriate, but that doesn't then automatically mean that the other person has to think your offer is appropriate or 'correct' just because another website says so. Your counterpart only has to accept what they think is fair - if prices for that item are inflated or wildly different on other sites, that has no bearing on what they should or should not accept here on d2io. Definitely don't post stuff like this on their listing.

2. On the subject of shitting up other people's listings with posts like this ^ or otherwise - remember that every listing is public. That means that if you start posting comments like 'oh this item is overpriced', it's going to make the listing owner very annoyed, because everyone else is also seeing your comments and that might turn them off. It's rude and totally not okay to do this - like I said already just take it to private messages if you think you can persuade them - but don't push it. Absolutely do not carry on shitting up their item listing. Accept that you both can't meet in the middle and move on. You'll find that most traders will just squelch you immediately anyway, so your moaning will have been for nothing and only visible to yourself.

3. Don't spam people's Bnet accounts with friend invites without prior communication here on a listing or in PMs. Just make a WTB/WTS listing like everyone else with good filters and then be patient. Blanket adding people out of the blue with unsolicited offers of items/for items is extremely irritating considering the Bnet friend limit and the fact that you have a whole dedicated website right here to communicate.

4. The mod team and admin here are still active and accepting/monitoring reports. If you fuck around, are rude to people, troll, try to inflate prices artificially, or start verbally harassing people in either public listings or PMs you most certainly will find out whether that's a time limited/permaban from the site, at the username, email, Bnet ID, or IP level. We do not swing the horadric banhammer carelessly - usually messaging or warning first - taking banning action only when there is actual evidence of repeated rule-breaking or serious foul play. We are still committed to keeping diablo2.io a fun/casual place to do item-for-item trades in D2R.

TLDR; Be nice
Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

Teebling 5832Admin

Europe PC
Just a quick reminder for any active traders here - while we do have a rules for trading post - there are a few things that I wanted to highlight:

1. Don't whine about Traderie prices or FG amounts in other people's listings, whether you are a buyer or a seller. If your first offer gets turned down or ignored, its fine to haggle a bit in private messages and use other sites to make an offer that you think that is appropriate, but that doesn't then automatically mean that the other person has to think your offer is appropriate or 'correct' just because another website says so. Your counterpart only has to accept what they think is fair - if prices for that item are inflated or wildly different on other sites, that has no bearing on what they should or should not accept here on d2io. Definitely don't post stuff like this on their listing.

2. On the subject of shitting up other people's listings with posts like this ^ or otherwise - remember that every listing is public. That means that if you start posting comments like 'oh this item is overpriced', it's going to make the listing owner very annoyed, because everyone else is also seeing your comments and that might turn them off. It's rude and totally not okay to do this - like I said already just take it to private messages if you think you can persuade them - but don't push it. Absolutely do not carry on shitting up their item listing. Accept that you both can't meet in the middle and move on. You'll find that most traders will just squelch you immediately anyway, so your moaning will have been for nothing and only visible to yourself.

3. Don't spam people's Bnet accounts with friend invites without prior communication here on a listing or in PMs. Just make a WTB/WTS listing like everyone else with good filters and then be patient. Blanket adding people out of the blue with unsolicited offers of items/for items is extremely irritating considering the Bnet friend limit and the fact that you have a whole dedicated website right here to communicate.

4. The mod team and admin here are still active and accepting/monitoring reports. If you fuck around, are rude to people, troll, try to inflate prices artificially, or start verbally harassing people in either public listings or PMs you most certainly will find out whether that's a time limited/permaban from the site, at the username, email, Bnet ID, or IP level. We do not swing the horadric banhammer carelessly - usually messaging or warning first - taking banning action only when there is actual evidence of repeated rule-breaking or serious foul play. We are still committed to keeping diablo2.io a fun/casual place to do item-for-item trades in D2R.

TLDR; Be nice

Thank you for this post Teebling.
You and the mod team are doing great work on this site!
As a seller:
Definitely let potential buyer know the offer is low with ‘No ty’ or something similiar? If buyer continues to offer the value u think its unreasonable, ignore that buyer and wait for more offers?

As buyer:
Offer what u think the value is for that item. Its ok to lowball, but if seller gives the hint that ur offer us too low, increase or offer or move on to another item. Dont harrass the seller with ur persuasions in ur posts. Pm the seller and try to barter from there?

At the end of the day, seller wants to sell it for the most profit, buyer wants to buy it for the cheapest price :)

after all, values on all rares and certains hard to find uniques are subjective and base on supply and demand.

Can trade on PC or SWITCH
That is one cool AF item.

/F

Offer if price not stated
Mines wrote: 2 years ago
If you like health,
String of Ears
is much better option. 8% Life Stolen Per Hit loved it on my hamerdian. Spiral hammer on large group of enemies you fully healed.

Schnorki 3189Moderator

PC
<3
Skaijuice wrote: 5 months ago
That is one cool AF item.
Yeah. My very first thought was to ask him about the strength requirement. But I was afraid that he might take a swing at me. :D

All my trades are Non Ladder.
Usually available between 7 and 11 pm during the week (UTC+02:00 time) and most of the day on weekends.

Mixed trades:
Hel
= 6
Perfect Gems

Perfect Amethyst
= 4
Perfect Gems

Ral
= 2
Perfect Gems

Perfect Skull
= 2
Perfect Gems
Amen. Though I have to say this community more often than not is very polite and simple to trade with.
ghostpos wrote: 5 months ago
Amen. Though I have to say this community more often than not is very polite and simple to trade with.
Ditto.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...