Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
13 replies   2773 views

Description

Plz share with me rarest items in game. Uniques (can be
Eth
ver) yellow ,blue ,green ,White....
Can be yours opinion or most looked items from rarest in actually playing on non ladder.
Also add most looked items in this time for You and for community.
Also most valuable and looked for sale. With best profit. Ofc i know thats perfect but i want know Your opinion.
What are best deals ? Plz add mostly items that are not common knowgled also :)
screens are welcome ! :)
Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

Deleted User 63530 0

Plz share with me rarest items in game. Uniques (can be
Eth
ver) yellow ,blue ,green ,White....
Can be yours opinion or most looked items from rarest in actually playing on non ladder.
Also add most looked items in this time for You and for community.
Also most valuable and looked for sale. With best profit. Ofc i know thats perfect but i want know Your opinion.
What are best deals ? Plz add mostly items that are not common knowgled also :)
screens are welcome ! :)
That's a very open question, where you want to know rarest and expensive / sought items..

About rarest uniques suggested list, from what I see on internet, websites and youtube, it could be:
1)
Tyrael's Might

2)
Mang Song's Lesson

3)
Death's Fathom

4)
Death's Web

5)
Steelrend

If you would like to make an offer, please add me in bnet and comment in thread with the offer. Thank you.

I am currently not accepting Tokens. Thank you!
Any magic class specific item that rolls +3 to a specific skill tab, a good other mod and +3 to up to 3 specific skills, especially with 2 sockets is considered best in slot.

They are super crazy rare, examples;
Orb with +3 lightning skills, +3 lightning, +3
Lightning Mastery
, +3
Warmth
, +20 FCR, and 2 open sockets is crazy good and also crazy rare.

Fireball
Bone Spear
Find Item
Poison Nova
versions all are very very very rare and equally expensive

The jewellers
Monarch
of deflecting, and jewellers
Archon Plate
of the whale are both really rare and expensive

Circlets that have 3os and +30 run/walk is also very rare & expensive

Finally crafted caster amulets with +2 class skills, +20 FCR and other good mods are crazy expensive - taking thousands of crafts to get them
Finally crafted caster amulets with +2 class skills, +20 FCR and other good mods are crazy expensive - taking thousands of crafts to get them

Oh yes.....you always get one on the verge of despair....

Come to Hardcore, Embrace the Dread ;)
Please Review my about me post for Ground rules before you make posts in my topics, if these are violated (even in ignorance) the consequence is the same.
Truly GG yellow items are the rarest by probability due to two orders of randomization on the affixes (which affixes are selected and each affix roll). My list would be:
  • 6-point ring with life, str, allres, another desirable res, and dual leech
  • 120 ethereal tri-res boots with frw, fhr, and self-repair
  • 30/60/9/9 jewel
  • Ethereal elite claw with cruel, fool's, sockets, self-repair, and +3 inherent to a desired skill
People will pay $1000s of real dollars for gear like that.

All prices negotiable. BIN always wins. Americas (Pacific), but int'l trade times can be arranged.
cristobal03 wrote: 5 months ago
Truly GG yellow items are the rarest by probability due to two orders of randomization on the affixes (which affixes are selected and each affix roll). My list would be:
  • 30/60/9/9 jewel
  • Ethereal elite claw with cruel, fool's, sockets, self-repair, and +3 inherent to a desired skill
Yeah I Remember the Charsifood site some years back were charging a pretty penny for items like that, they were common in the melee scene back in the day, I kind of miss those days..not the prices though lol ><

Please Review my about me post for Ground rules before you make posts in my topics, if these are violated (even in ignorance) the consequence is the same.
Ethereal rare throw weapons can be added to the list.
One was sold for $3000 but it wasn't perfect.
Sadly people don't pick up such item.

Relax and have fun!
mockingbirdreal wrote: 5 months ago
Ethereal rare throw weapons can be added to the list.
One was sold for $3000 but it wasn't perfect.
Sadly people don't pick up such item.
Yeah for real, I check a lot more then I used to starting out always makes you wonder what you blew by in ignorance lol.

ShadowHeart 1743Moderator

Europe PC
Xanhast70 wrote: 5 months ago
...always makes you wonder what you blew by in ignorance lol.
I think it's safe to assume that all of us have missed at least one crazy valuable item :P
Maybe not like the $1000+ stuff that was mentioned, but still lol.

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
  • 30/60/9/9 jewel
Yeah I Remember the Charsifood site some years back were charging a pretty penny for items like that, they were common in the melee scene back in the day, I kind of miss those days..not the prices though lol ><
Common back in the day = duped. The real drop rate is vanishingly small; you could play for decades and not find a natural drop like a perfect (max roll, all valuable) rare elite.

All prices negotiable. BIN always wins. Americas (Pacific), but int'l trade times can be arranged.
  • 30/60/9/9 jewel
Common back in the day = duped. The real drop rate is vanishingly small; you could play for decades and not find a natural drop like a perfect (max roll, all valuable) rare elite.
Oh they weren't duped they were made by imbuing and rolling back alot from what I recall, now weather or not they were duped after the fact is anyone's guess at this point but from the outset no.

Amulets with 2x +2 for different characters or a paladin
Scepter
with
Holy Shield

Those can, in theory, be generated (or could but since nothing has changed in that regard it's probably possible in d2r too)

This is my Zealer. There aren't many like him and this one is mine.
My Zealer is my best friend. He is my life. I must master him as I must master my life.
Without me, my Zealer is useless. Without my Zealer, i am useless.
6/40 magic javelins

All trades can be accomplished via PC or xbox. All reasonable offers will be considered and probably accepted.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation