Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
7 replies   614 views

Description

Okay.
So, I need detox from D2R Forums and lurking and waiting for dead trade culture to live again is pointless.
Watch me upgrade these cuties.

Goodroll > stay.
Badroll > away.
Midroll > go anyway.

Can be used to make Runewords:

Okay.
So, I need detox from D2R Forums and lurking and waiting for dead trade culture to live again is pointless.
Watch me upgrade these cuties.

Goodroll > stay.
Badroll > away.
Midroll > go anyway.
OP
Kay.
Some mid rolls right there.

I'm kinda taking a break too for a bit and waiting for people to finish their season runs. Guessing NL will be lively again within next month or two.

So many great games out right now, nobody will fault ya for giving your D2R chars some time to rest!

When I'm not slaying demons, I'm usually out hiking mountains.
OP
Game is ruined.
Anyway's... one by one we exit Babylon.
OP
Zero187 wrote: 7 months ago
Some mid rolls right there.

I'm kinda taking a break too for a bit and waiting for people to finish their season runs. Guessing NL will be lively again within next month or two.

So many great games out right now, nobody will fault ya for giving your D2R chars some time to rest!
You know...
Waiting 33 minutes for a person to respond is beyond repair.
This is not my world anymore.
Trading can be stressful, no doubt. Can't tell you how much of my time has been wasted from Ladder players unknowingly trying to buy Non Ladder gear from me, even when I have "NL" in plain text all over.

And if they aren't responding to forum messages, it can help to add their BNet ID and send messages there. Usually have better luck that way myself.

When I'm not slaying demons, I'm usually out hiking mountains.
Haahaa, you two need to try trading on Xbox, talk about a ghost town!

All trades can be accomplished via PC or xbox. All reasonable offers will be considered and probably accepted.

ShadowHeart 1797Moderator

Europe PC
Zero187 wrote: 7 months ago
Trading can be stressful, no doubt. Can't tell you how much of my time has been wasted from Ladder players unknowingly trying to buy Non Ladder gear from me, even when I have "NL" in plain text all over.

And if they aren't responding to forum messages, it can help to add their BNet ID and send messages there. Usually have better luck that way myself.
I made that mistake a few times when I started trading (both ways, as a NL player and as a L player), and I quickly learnt to always have the correct NL/L filter on when searching for trades :)

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...