Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
5 replies   509 views

Description

Ladder season 5. Historical prices was way old and didn’t feel up to date.

Can be used to make Runewords:

Ladder season 5. Historical prices was way old and didn’t feel up to date.

Do you know anything about Hackers?
Can you jam with the console cowboys in cyberspace?

Necrarch 1016 Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
End of ladder or NL, it's worth a lot as it's a perfect, 2+
Jah
, not sure how many.

Now current ladder is really fresh so it should be worth less. If you want an Enigma you can try
Jah
+
Ber
:)

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
Wow thats amazing!, thanks

Do you know anything about Hackers?
Can you jam with the console cowboys in cyberspace?
No one needs @res at this stage on ladder, demmand creates a price atm people are looking to stack single res due to sunder charms, this is not worth more then
Vex
atm but as time goes on it will be worth around 10
Ber
when
Ber
is worth nothing

PM if I win

Bass 123

Sorceress Europe Playstation
Naitsirk wrote: 7 months ago
No one needs @res at this stage on ladder, demmand creates a price atm people are looking to stack single res due to sunder charms, this is not worth more then
Vex
Ber
when
Ber
is worth nothing
everything is correct in non ladder for such can give +-10
Jah
+
Ber
mixed
and considering that this is more enchantment can be attributed to PVP (5 FHR afix its for pvp imho) and in fact PVP is dead in D2, the buyer can wait a long time in most slkchai, this charm should be considered simply as +5 all res and in general, few people care about FHR
MB with this charms goo take next FHR for Java zone (but it actuality after repair passiv skills ? )
you can sell for 10 - you're right, you have to wait, but the wait can drag on for a long time until the end of the season
IMHO

PSN ID- BassPV77
Time zone - UTC+3:00
DUKE NUKEM MUST DIE !
Bass wrote: 7 months ago
Naitsirk wrote: 7 months ago
Vex
Ber
when
Ber
is worth nothing
everything is correct in non ladder for such can give +-10
Jah
+
Ber
mixed
and considering that this is more enchantment can be attributed to PVP (5 FHR afix its for pvp imho) and in fact PVP is dead in D2, the buyer can wait a long time in most slkchai, this charm should be considered simply as +5 all res and in general, few people care about FHR
MB with this charms goo take next FHR for Java zone (but it actuality after repair passiv skills ? )
you can sell for 10 - you're right, you have to wait, but the wait can drag on for a long time until the end of the season
IMHO
PvP is not dead, I play it alot but its locked to private leagues and tournaments via discord nowdays, exept a few public games.

You do not want @res anymore in PvP due to shared stash where u can stack 20/11s and 20/17s and also 11/5s / 17/5s , @res is only used in TvT but they are rare scenarios where u need all resist

Druid and hybsins are the only ones that benefit from @res and hybsins you will never see in pubs since its the most boring matchup and they do not need fhr, most people want x1 5/5@ in PvM if they have Spirit they get the 56fhr bp wich is all you need there, but yeah FHR is not that important in PvM but it is very important in PvP even after the changes people run 86fhr on all setups

PM if I win

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...