Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4268 replies   673206 views

Bunch of planned Korean Dclone walks happening this week, details within!

No data yet

Description

Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

ShadowHeart 2090Moderator

Europe PC
Asia for the second walk, in 5 minutes!

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.

Europe PC
Asia again in 5 minutes.

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.

mhlg 1016

Americas PC
Damn, I need a schedule change!

Someone (usually meaning ShadowHeart :D) will need to post the region

ShadowHeart — Today at 12:02 PM
Upcoming walks

—————————————————————

4 x SC NON Ladder Walks

Host: BJ탐희
Region: TBD on Stream
Time(s):

Tuesday,October 10, 2023 11:00 AM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
Tuesday, October 10, 2023 11:20 AM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
Tuesday, October 10, 2023 11:40 AM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
Tuesday, October 10, 2023 12:00 PM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

2 x SC Ladder Walks

Host: BJ탐희
Region: TBD on Stream
Time(s):
Tuesday, October 10, 2023 12:30 PM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
Tuesday, October 10, 2023 1:00 PM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet

Europe PC
Asia SCL in 5 minutes.

mhlg 1016

Americas PC
SCL EU just hit 5/6

SCL EU is 5/6. If it doesn't walk in the next 20-30 minutes, @TheUndying will walk him.

Just missed :(

mhlg 1016

Americas PC
azaki101 wrote: 8 months ago
Just missed :(
It happens. I was trading online when it hit 5/6, and then when D invaded someone else jumped into my game and grabbed it at the
Frigid Highlands
. So don't feel too bad. :D

Yeah..just learned myself as well this week: never hunt for DClone in public game :D ..

mhlg 1016

Americas PC
Yeah..just learned myself as well this week: never hunt for DClone in public game :D ..
I made the trade game just before it hit 5/6 and then decided to wait around a little longer for the Dclone. You can't trade in a non public game. I think some of these guys see trade games as Dclone place holders for them to jump in and out of. If he had asked I would've told him to go for it. I have so many annis now I need to attend to. :D

mhlg wrote: 8 months ago
I made the trade game just before it hit 5/6 and then decided to wait around a little longer for the Dclone. You can't trade in a non public game. I think some of these guys see trade games as Dclone place holders for them to jump in and out of. If he had asked I would've told him to go for it. I have so many annis now I need to attend to. :D
Can't trade in a non public game? Yes you can. All of my trades are in private games, all of them. I don't do my trades in public games. Don't want intruders.

Schnorki 3327Moderator

PC
jstblv66 wrote: 8 months ago
Can't trade in a non public game? Yes you can. All of my trades are in private games, all of them. I don't do my trades in public games. Don't want intruders.
That really only applies to stuff you sell here (or via other sites) though.
If you're looking to use the ingame economy and sell stuff there (which is significantly faster/a better deal for certain things), it needs to be public.

___
If you want to add me on b.net, please message me here first. Random unexpected invites will be declined.

Deleted User 73148 0

Schnorki wrote: 8 months ago
jstblv66 wrote: 8 months ago

That really only applies to stuff you sell here (or via other sites) though.
If you're looking to use the ingame economy and sell stuff there (which is significantly faster/a better deal for certain things), it needs to be public.
true, on public you get way better price and sell much faster, but this is other trhead, do we have any walks today coming? :)

Europe PC
imnotamessiah wrote: 8 months ago
true, on public you get way better price and sell much faster, but this is other trhead, do we have any walks today coming? :)
The only known planned walk as of right now is an NL (nonladder) walk on Thusday evening NA time (early Friday in EU).

mhlg 1016

Americas PC
MoonUnit

SCL DCLONE :bluealert:

Host: @TheUndying

October 12, 2023 2:30 AM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. in 25 minutes

Region: EU

Right on time!

Deleted User 73148 0

Eu now in 5mins 5/6

edit: its still 5/6 for some reason there is no walk yet

mhlg 1016

Americas PC
imnotamessiah wrote: 8 months ago
Eu now in 5mins 5/6

edit: its still 5/6 for some reason there is no walk yet
I've seen EU hit 5/6 and stay there for minutes, an hour, or more than 10 hours. If I have the time I will camp for a while and if it doesn't pop, write it off and move on.

Europe PC
EU SCL walked about 25 minutes ago, but some people may still be seeing 4/6 due to a status bug. The real status is 1/6 now.

mhlg 1016

Americas PC
MoonUnit [US]

SCL DCLONE

Host: TambsTV

October 14, 2023 4:00 PM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

Region: NA

https://www.twitch.tv/tambstv

Europe PC
SCL DCLONE

Host: 핑크쿠마 (pinkkuma)
Region: ASIA
Time: 2023-10-13T13:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. (in ~25 minutes)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTUMpxYUBd0
https://www.twitch.tv/pinkkuma__tv

mhlg 1016

Americas PC
Reminder there will be an early SCL NA Dclone tomorrow.

If you need help please post your request in the thread at the top of the Forum.

MoonUnit [US]

SCL DCLONE

Host: TambsTV

October 14, 2023 4:00 PM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

Region: NA

https://www.twitch.tv/tambstv

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...