Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
9 replies   1210 views

Description

Is there a way to bump more than one of your trades? The website feels slow when I am trying to bump one item at a time, making the process of bumping mildly frustrating. Is there a way to bump all trades with available bumps so that this is not such a time consuming process?

Can be used to make Runewords:

Is there a way to bump more than one of your trades? The website feels slow when I am trying to bump one item at a time, making the process of bumping mildly frustrating. Is there a way to bump all trades with available bumps so that this is not such a time consuming process?
Yes.

Misanthropia#2220
OP
Holy crap thank you lol
I wouldn't blame you for not noticing that button, the UI is so bloated that is really easy to overlook existing functionality.
Look how closely it is to the exact opposite. Happened to me already, check twice before "bumping". ;)

If you get a PM offer, post it in the trade. Promote healthy competition instead of settling for less. ;)

Teebling 5855Admin

Europe PC
MadBarbosa wrote: 2 years ago
I wouldn't blame you for not noticing that button, the UI is so bloated that is really easy to overlook existing functionality.
Bloated? That's a first.

Glad you got your answer OP, and yes be careful with those two functions until I code in a confirmation please :P

Just a heads up, If you edit your profile and set it to hide your stash it will also hide the bump all button.

Teebling 5855Admin

Europe PC
Since this topic is over a year old might be worth mentioning now in 2023 that the buttons are separated, and the delete all button has a triple confirmation in place to stop accidents :P

Bumping the Bump Thread

such irony :D

This is my Zealer. There aren't many like him and this one is mine.
My Zealer is my best friend. He is my life. I must master him as I must master my life.
Without me, my Zealer is useless. Without my Zealer, i am useless.
Why i dont have it anymore? I freeze days ago some post but i cant unfreeze them :/

I can help for Normal and NM rush With or Without side quests for rune.
I can help for Dclone and the
Pandemonium Event
for rune.
GG and GL!

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...