Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4 replies   1086 views

Description

I have been attempting to craft decent caster amulets for quite a long time now mostly for self use but also for trade and it seems everything I have crafted has been below 10%FCR which seems not to trade for much. Is there a level sweet spot for getting occasional better crafts? The ones that other people are selling are far too expensive for me and I want something that can be traded off for = value or craft one myself. I have been crafting on a level 94 char with not much luck. Is there something I'm missing that could up my chances.

I gamble amulets and craft them, and just use any random jewel I find.

Same thing for
Blood Gloves
. I am crafting
Sharkskin Gloves
on my level 77 with not much luck either. Admittedly I haven't done that many, only about 20 so I'll probably have to keep trying with those.
Description by Blindfire187

Can be used to make Runewords:

I have been attempting to craft decent caster amulets for quite a long time now mostly for self use but also for trade and it seems everything I have crafted has been below 10%FCR which seems not to trade for much. Is there a level sweet spot for getting occasional better crafts? The ones that other people are selling are far too expensive for me and I want something that can be traded off for = value or craft one myself. I have been crafting on a level 94 char with not much luck. Is there something I'm missing that could up my chances.

I gamble amulets and craft them, and just use any random jewel I find.

Same thing for
Blood Gloves
. I am crafting
Sharkskin Gloves
on my level 77 with not much luck either. Admittedly I haven't done that many, only about 20 so I'll probably have to keep trying with those.

"Having Shadowheart around is better than luck. More reliable."
~Necrarch
Unfortunately, though crafting is absurdly complicated, there isn't a secret beyond what you're doing. It's just hard!

More details here though:

To roll +2 skills, the craft must be item level (ilvl) 90+.

The item level of a craft is:
1/2 character level (clvl) + 1/2 ilvl.

When you gamble an item, its ilvl randomly rolls between clvl -5 to +4. So, at clvl 94, the lowest item you can gamble is ilvl 89, and the highest is 98. Using the lowest, 1/2 of 89 + 1/2 of 94, your minimum craft is level 92, which is greater than 90. You're already in the optimal range. It's just a matter of getting lucky!

Can login for trades between 7-11pm EST
Make sure ur char is lvl 93 to gamble for chance to roll + 2 skill, or get ammy drops from tr 93?

As for crafting a good caster ammy, it is tough.

Ive crafted over 300 caster ammys, i have had a +2 with 18-20fcr with good mods yet

Ive had quite a few +20 fcr plain ones with good stats.

Got alot of 2/10 fcr with decent mods, but nothing godly.

Just pure luck on the rolls…

Just keep trying…

Can trade on PC or SWITCH
i am crafting caster amuletes all the time. and i also craft blood rings because of the rubins. Will there be a better crafting recept for rings? or should i continue with blood rings?
manu151186 wrote: 6 months ago
i am crafting caster amuletes all the time. and i also craft blood rings because of the rubins. Will there be a better crafting recept for rings? or should i continue with blood rings?
Yes Blood Rings can give the 10 fcr Mod and typically roll with + Life mods they are my preferred craft over caster rings, I am a HC Player though so take that bias with a grain of salt :)

Come to Hardcore, Embrace the Dread ;)
Please Review my about me post for Ground rules before you make posts in my topics, if these are violated (even in ignorance) the consequence is the same.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...