Description

A time when Blizz@rd was GOAT.

Can be used to make Runewords:

A time when Blizz@rd was GOAT.

Offer if price not stated
Mines wrote: 2 years ago
If you like health,
String of Ears
is much better option. 8% Life Stolen Per Hit loved it on my hamerdian. Spiral hammer on large group of enemies you fully healed.
ohh boy,

5 PAmys for the dude that has a Screenshot of a 1.09 Sorc with
Tal Rasha
's Armor, Ocu, Harle and Lidless

for reference, this is what
Tal Rasha
's armor looked like in 1.09:
The less intensive Color is what i miss the most from 1.09

edit:

and even further back: who was there for that short amount of time 1.08 was Live?
€dit2:

but wait, there is more:

(all Images are curtesy of a google search, my accounts got deleted way back in 2011 when my daughter was born. Until then i've logged in at least once every month to keep those precious items. didn't have every piece of that list but i've treasured that arcy and
Shako
more than anything else i had in my accounts)

And looking at those items today, they could revert some of those items back to their overpowered 1.08 state now that we have equally overpowered runewords. Would help a lot with build variety

This is my Zealer. There aren't many like him and this one is mine.
My Zealer is my best friend. He is my life. I must master him as I must master my life.
Without me, my Zealer is useless. Without my Zealer, i am useless.
I'm pretty sure I was there for the weird 1.08 release window. I'm not positive, and I usually just say the LoD release window, but I was definitely near the mark.

Fun times... I recall some weird stuff that wasn't unique like the Silence Phaseblade with six
Ith
runes having hundreds of damage bonus.

[Edit]
The only piece I used like that: dual colossus blades on my barbarian that had most of the Silence runeword with six
Ist
runes.
[/Edit]

[Edit]
As far as balancing weaker stuff against more ridiculous stuff, I've always been a fan of the idea of set items. I'd totally be down if they made the set bonus more fun along with making the pieces themselves potent. I mean, we already have the Trang Oul's effect so what I'm imagining isn't completely out of line.
[/Edit]
phantomotap wrote: 7 months ago
I'm pretty sure I was there for the weird 1.08 release window. I'm not positive, and I usually just say the LoD release window, but I was definitely near the mark.

Fun times... I recall some weird stuff that wasn't unique like the Silence Phaseblade with six
Ith
1.08 was pretty much LoD Release. 1.07 (initial LoD release, the version you'd get if you reinstall by Add On CD) was Online but for a few hours max. 1.08 was released the same day iirc. Nowadays those go by Day 1 patches

The Silence PB Stuff was 1.09 already. Bugged items from a time where Runewords were fixed (no
Hel
+ TP Scroll to remove the socketed item, that was a 1.10 and up) and the runes were removed by hacks. Got then resocketed with those
Ith
runes. That wasn't all that crazy though when we're looking at Ocu SoJs for example. Or the huge amount of SoJs that got duped in general (which is the reason DC needs SoJs sold in the first place, Blizz did a clever move there)

This is my Zealer. There aren't many like him and this one is mine.
My Zealer is my best friend. He is my life. I must master him as I must master my life.
Without me, my Zealer is useless. Without my Zealer, i am useless.
Flippy wrote: 7 months ago
phantomotap wrote: 7 months ago

Ith
1.08 was pretty much LoD Release. 1.07 (initial LoD release, the version you'd get if you reinstall by Add On CD) was Online but for a few hours max. 1.08 was released the same day iirc. Nowadays those go by Day 1 patches

The Silence PB Stuff was 1.09 already. Bugged items from a time where Runewords were fixed (no
Hel
+ TP Scroll to remove the socketed item, that was a 1.10 and up) and the runes were removed by hacks. Got then resocketed with those
Ith
runes. That wasn't all that crazy though if we're looking at Ocu SoJs for example. Or the huge amount of SoJs that got duped in general (which is the reason DC needs SoJs sold in the first place, Blizz did a clever move there)
Really? Okay. My Memory isn't as good as it used to be or I'd have probably got the correct patch level for the resocketed Silence stuff. Oh, well.

Anyways, yeah, I didn't do any hacking or duping myself, but I admit to benefiting from it beyond the ridiculous level of magic find my barbarian had. I traded tons back then and literally thousands of SoJ passed through my hands. I have no doubt that the vast majority were dupes, and without being able to do all that trading initially I never would have been able to trade for the stuff I actually wanted.
OP
Yup recalled all that.

They had the menu music too.
It goes like "Aoooaahhhhhhhhhh ahh ahhhh ah.."

Wait nevermind it's in my head but will neverr sound correct in others LOL.

Anyway that AV is soo OG. Gave it Justice carried over from D1.

Rare toting
Lance
(dupe) WW babas with dual leech (duped) rings and Ice blink when
Iceblink
was GOAT. (auto freeze, with freezing time hidden)

It's like a melee amazon with 360° FA.

Offer if price not stated
Mines wrote: 2 years ago
If you like health,
String of Ears
is much better option. 8% Life Stolen Per Hit loved it on my hamerdian. Spiral hammer on large group of enemies you fully healed.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...