Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
6 replies   1114 views

Description

I only have a couple of questions since I play NL anyways but I do have a couple.

1. I read something about the shared stash and having to clear it out or you lose your stuff from season 3? Is this only pertaining to ladder stash or should I clear my NL stash? I assume it's only for ladder.

2. Will we be able to get the new runewords on NL now like Metamorphasis? I'm wanting a couple of the runewords like Metamorphasis, Mosaic, from ladder only but they are rediculously expensive (some anyways) on Non-Ladder and looking for a way to get them.

Can be used to make Runewords:

I only have a couple of questions since I play NL anyways but I do have a couple.

1. I read something about the shared stash and having to clear it out or you lose your stuff from season 3? Is this only pertaining to ladder stash or should I clear my NL stash? I assume it's only for ladder.

2. Will we be able to get the new runewords on NL now like Metamorphasis? I'm wanting a couple of the runewords like Metamorphasis, Mosaic, from ladder only but they are rediculously expensive (some anyways) on Non-Ladder and looking for a way to get them.

"Having Shadowheart around is better than luck. More reliable."
~Necrarch
1: Three "extra" shared tabs exist when you play ladder at the end of season essentially allowing you to move your stuff to non-ladder. These "extra" shared tabs are cleared at the end of a season from last season if you don't do it manually. If you only play non-ladder, you don't have to worry about it.

2: It looks unlikely that the runewords are coming to non-ladder.

[Edit]
More explanation by example: if you played ladder for season three and you have stuff left in these "extra" shared tabs they will be cleared out before being used for season four ladder stuff when season five starts. So, if you did play season three, you do need to clear out these "extra" shared tabs manually or you'll lose your newly non-ladder stuff.
[/Edit]
OP
phantomotap wrote: 7 months ago
1: Three "extra" shared tabs exist when you play ladder at the end of season essentially allowing you to move your stuff to non-ladder. These "extra" shared tabs are cleared at the end of a season from last season if you don't do it manually. If you only play non-ladder, you don't have to worry about it.

Thanks, I figured there was no concern on the shared stash but didn't want to take the chance and lose all my runes and stuff.

Guess I'll have to find a way to get those 2 runewords then. They just seem to trade for A LOT on Non-Ladder so it's kinda tough to get decent rolled ones.

~Necrarch
Blindfire187 wrote: 7 months ago
phantomotap wrote: 7 months ago

Thanks, I figured there was no concern on the shared stash but didn't want to take the chance and lose all my runes and stuff.

Guess I'll have to find a way to get those 2 runewords then. They just seem to trade for A LOT on Non-Ladder so it's kinda tough to get decent rolled ones.
Yeah. I understand. I freaked out the first season I played ladder thinking it meant that you'd lose everything in shared so I created a few mules.

As for the ladder runewords, take a look at this: forums/mosaic-for-everyone-t1423235.html

ShadowHeart 1743Moderator

Europe PC
Like phantomotap here mentioned, I'm planning on making a lot of Mosaic rune words and hand them out for free to people here, and some other ladder-only rune words too. See the thread he linked above. The rune words won't be in perfect bases (in particular Mosaic because I'm making so many of them and the best bases are crazy expensive), but at least you'll get to try them out, and for free :)

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
OP
ShadowHeart wrote: 7 months ago
Like phantomotap here mentioned, I'm planning on making a lot of Mosaic rune words and hand them out for free to people here, and some other ladder-only rune words too. See the thread he linked above. The rune words won't be in perfect bases (in particular Mosaic because I'm making so many of them and the best bases are crazy expensive), but at least you'll get to try them out, and for free :)
That would be awesome. Let me know when you have 2 made up that I could have if you don't mind. Also, if you have Metamorphosis let me know also. If you have Non'ladder chars I could trade also.

~Necrarch

ShadowHeart 1743Moderator

Europe PC
That would be awesome. Let me know when you have 2 made up that I could have if you don't mind. Also, if you have Metamorphosis let me know also. If you have Non'ladder chars I could trade also.
When the time comes (when the new season has started - maybe not on the first few days because I'll be busy playing the new ladder), I'm going to make a new topic with how the giveaway is going to work. Keep an eye out for it :)

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation