Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
82 replies   16933 views

Which rune words would you be interested in having on NL?

Poll ended at 7 months ago

Mosaic x2 (42%)
Metamorphosis (10%)
Hustle (12%)
Cure (29%)
Bulwark (6%)
Other (1%)
Total votes: 89
Total votes: 89

Description

Description by ShadowHeart

Can be used to make Runewords:

That is very generous of you and welcomed on my part. I would love to get my hands on the ladder only runewords.
Mosaic, Hustle, Cure.
In that order, if ressources are limited.

Very nice of you to offer this opportunity!
OH man I'm so bummed. I just started an offline Assassin thinking this would carry over.

If possible I would love 2 x Mosaic's. Happy to pay for them as well and it's very thoughtful and kind of you to do this.
Same here! Happy to pay for em, in fact i got the runes ready for 2 Mosaic but not sure if when season 5 begins for Ladder, would the previous season ladder runewords be auto migrated to our non-ladder?

Also, I need a Cure too, thanks!! :)
OP

ShadowHeart 1743Moderator

Europe PC
I added a poll for which of the rune words people are interested in trying out :)

It's not a commitment, nor a guarantee that you'll get all the ones you pick, it's just a way for me to check how much interest there is in the various ladder-only rune words.

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
OP

Europe PC
Ronin13 wrote: 7 months ago
Same here! Happy to pay for em, in fact i got the runes ready for 2 Mosaic but not sure if when season 5 begins for Ladder, would the previous season ladder runewords be auto migrated to our non-ladder?
If the previous seasons are anything to go by, the current set of ladder-only rune words only become available to make on non-ladder when they add a new set of ladder-only rune words. I suppose they always want there to be some difference between ladder and non-ladder. And because their latest update literally didn't mention any changes, I think it's safe to assume that you won't be able to make the ladder-only rune words on non-ladder after the current season ends. That said, we won't know for sure until the official patch notes are out, but those could come late and if I'm going to have enough time to do this I need to start sooner rather than later ;)

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
Glad I could be of assistance ;)
Have any of the current set of ladder-only rune words caught your interest as well? :P
[/quote]

You are very kind. I don't need anything in particular, but a Hustle armor could be fun to have!
I would love to get one if you have someone on Hardcore

Come to Hardcore, Embrace the Dread ;)
Please Review my about me post for Ground rules before you make posts in my topics, if these are violated (even in ignorance) the consequence is the same.
OP

Europe PC
Xanhast70 wrote: 7 months ago
I would love to get one if you have someone on Hardcore
Oh, I'm really sorry, but I don't play Hardcore (not this season at least). I'd have to start fresh on HCL right now.

Maybe there's someone else in the community here playing HCL who would be willing to make some Mosaic (or other ladder-only) rune words for the HCNL crowd?

Mosaics would be nice :)

And again: this is a great community!

Ladder and Non ladder trades

Timezone: GMT-3
BR HUEHUEHUEHUE

Necrarch 1606Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
I would be happy to get a Mosaic just for the pleasure to try it and see the fireworks - but I don't NEED it for any build so if you can't get enough, don't bother.

Thanks a bunch buddy, as always :)

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
I am interested in trying Mosaic for sure. Curious about Hustle and Cure as well. Great idea and thanks for the effort!
ShadowHeart does what Blizzard don't.
Cure and Hustle are ez to get, i played ladder for about a month just for these.....
Mosaic would be awesome, as a dad with a newborn I don’t have the time for ladder anymore :(

Do you know anything about Hackers?
Can you jam with the console cowboys in cyberspace?
Hi there,

if you could spare 2 Mosaics, i´d be delighted. I would pay or trade stuff for them.

Cheers
OP

Europe PC
Interest definitely seems very high in Mosaic in particular, so I may not have enough to go around for everyone, even though I'm making a lot (everyone who gets Mosaic will get 2, otherwise there's not much point). At least there's no shortage of bases for trade, even if they don't have the ideal +skills.

For Cure, the main issue is finding enough bases. I'll do my best :) Ethereal Elite bases are insanely expensive (too expensive considering how many I'm going to make). We'll see what I can scrounge up.

This is Amazing I hope I will be chosen!

Parek0y#2592
i would love ethereal Cure if possible.
I never played ladder and would love to finally use mosaics on my NL chars.
If you could spare 2x Mosaic I would be more than happy :)
Thank you for the chance, I have a nonladder assasin and Fury druid who could use a pair of Mosaics and/or a Metamorphosis
Helm

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...