Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
37 replies   2295 views

Description

This game has not improved a problem I already had in real life. I wish there was someone who could sit over my shoulder and yell at me that saving a +122 attack rating grand charm is not worth it, that I don't need 6000 random rings and amulets that "could be useful at some point," etc. This is so funny. Every time I sit down and
Charsi
80% of everything in there it feels so good!! Yet, within a few days it's as if I've done nothing and there's no room to fit these new rare ias resistance gloves I found.....

Anyway I'm just starting this thread to rant about how WE the players have made storage issues our own problem, feel free to share your experiences. How many mules do you have? I have 1 for runes, gems, and jewels and a spare for various melee uniques that i have never used lolll. I'm sure it could be worse but it still feels crazy!!

Can be used to make Runewords:

This game has not improved a problem I already had in real life. I wish there was someone who could sit over my shoulder and yell at me that saving a +122 attack rating grand charm is not worth it, that I don't need 6000 random rings and amulets that "could be useful at some point," etc. This is so funny. Every time I sit down and
Charsi
80% of everything in there it feels so good!! Yet, within a few days it's as if I've done nothing and there's no room to fit these new rare ias resistance gloves I found.....

Anyway I'm just starting this thread to rant about how WE the players have made storage issues our own problem, feel free to share your experiences. How many mules do you have? I have 1 for runes, gems, and jewels and a spare for various melee uniques that i have never used lolll. I'm sure it could be worse but it still feels crazy!!
do you know what a mule is?

I had to start a second account to make room for all my stuff... it's a real problem. I say, "this could be good", so I put it asside to price check it later but later never seems to come.

azeroti#1149
PC or PS
Selling Ber/Jah, click for wish list.
Can help with
Diablo Clone
PC/PS
Free
Uber Tristram
run on PS, accepting tips. Details
azeroti wrote: 8 months ago
I say, "this could be good", so I put it asside to price check it later but later never seems to come.
Thats me!! for many random jewels crafts gambled rares, im... looks nice check it later....
4 playable, 20 mules, seems like I'm not really playing the game after all :))

All my trades are Non Ladder.
Usually available between 7 and 11 pm during the week (UTC+02:00 time) and most of the day on weekends.

Mixed trades:
Hel
= 6
Perfect Gems

Perfect Amethyst
= 4
Perfect Gems

Ral
= 2
Perfect Gems

Perfect Skull
= 2
Perfect Gems
My accessories mule with the "this could be good" stuff. I won't bother pasting the multiple small charm mules 🤣

azeroti#1149
PC or PS
Selling Ber/Jah, click for wish list.
Can help with
Diablo Clone
PC/PS
Free
Uber Tristram
run on PS, accepting tips. Details
Up to 3 accounts so far with Lvl 99 Zerker Hork Barb (the Loot Master), 99 Javazon, 97
Nova
Sorc, 96 Zealadin and around 45 mules for all the different items I've got saved just in case + listed for sale. And somehow I'm able to remember where most of the items are! Usually only takes 1-2 tries logging into mules to find the right item for trade :)

Rune bank is spread across 4 mules and currently have:

Gul

Vex

Ohm

Lo

Sur

Ber

Jah

Cham

Zod

When I'm not slaying demons, I'm usually out hiking mountains.
azeroti wrote: 8 months ago
My accessories mule with the "this could be good" stuff. I won't bother pasting the multiple small charm mules
now sort these rings/amus so the same skin is next to eachother :)
Zero187 wrote: 8 months ago
Stop bragging...
phantomotap wrote: 8 months ago
Stop bragging...
Haha, almost to the point where I don't get excited seeing Jahs drop anymore, but might still catch me smirking ;P

When I'm not slaying demons, I'm usually out hiking mountains.
Wow. I still get exciting seeing a
Pul
, or above, drop.

On topic, I hoarded a lot of stuff at the begging of my return to Diablo 2 when I got Resurrection to the point I had 18 pages full. I gave it all away thinking I was done with D2R, but here I am again; not hoarding as much this time around though I've been trying to sell everything worth more than a
Mal
or so immediately and just giving away less expensive stuff.

[Edit]
I just saw I was at level sixty-nine and had a "What am I, twelve?" moment.
[/Edit]

M1ck 331

Europe PC
Most unique items are not worth much now unless the roll is perfect. In which case they can be worth a lot ;0. Just keep what you think could be useful for future characters.

I understand banking rare / magic items to look at in further detail since they can have so many variables. It can take time to properly value or determine usefulness etc.

However, I never understood the point in banking lots of high runes as a currency (non ladder specifically). Always tumble in value and takes up too much space. It's a better idea to buy and hold perfects or dare I say use the forbidden currency.

mhlg 878

Americas PC
For some people hoarding might be their reason to keep playing. Take for instance those who've collected far more high runes than they can use, and yet they persist in trading for more. To them collecting Wealth might be their motivation for continuing to play. For others, once they've managed to accrue enough Wealth to make all the top runewords or to trade for the best GG items they move on to another motivator. Since runeword items can be stored in the shared stash, what's left is experimenting with making new builds. So if you enjoy hoarding, then have it. :D

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet
M1ck wrote: 8 months ago
or dare I say use the forbidden currency.
I'm choosing to believe you mean 3/20/20 charms.
Love the "I
Charsi
everything and within 2 days it is as if I did nothing." That is me to a tee.

M1ck 331

Europe PC
phantomotap wrote: 8 months ago
M1ck wrote: 8 months ago
or dare I say use the forbidden currency.
I'm choosing to believe you mean 3/20/20 charms.
Oh yes of course ;0
Started with d2r a week ago after I've watched a buddy of mine play it on his switch. Stood strong for 2 weeks., bought the game last week on Friday and now I'm sitting on 13 mule characters with 1 character done and the second one, just 2h ago, put on sigons set

But I have Immortal King's Armor and this time I'll make an IK build, I swear!

This is my Zealer. There aren't many like him and this one is mine.
My Zealer is my best friend. He is my life. I must master him as I must master my life.
Without me, my Zealer is useless. Without my Zealer, i am useless.
To think: there are people who play single player only and never visit these forums. A dozen mules of high runes, and multiple copies of
Tyrael's Might

Hoarders suffering in Silence.
Up to 3 accounts so far with Lvl 99 Zerker Hork Barb (the Loot Master), 99 Javazon, 97
Nova
Sorc, 96 Zealadin and around 45 mules for all the different items I've got saved just in case + listed for sale. And somehow I'm able to remember where most of the items are! Usually only takes 1-2 tries logging into mules to find the right item for trade :)

Gul

Vex

Ohm

Lo

Sur

Ber

Jah

Cham

Zod
At that kind of saturation i would have thrown in the towel and stopped playing the game TBH.

Offer if price not stated
Mines wrote: 2 years ago
If you like health,
String of Ears
is much better option. 8% Life Stolen Per Hit loved it on my hamerdian. Spiral hammer on large group of enemies you fully healed.
Skaijuice wrote: 8 months ago
Nova

Gul

Vex

Ohm

Lo

Sur

Ber

Jah

Cham

Zod
At that kind of saturation i would have thrown in the towel and stopped playing the game TBH.
^_^

That's kind of what I had been thinking when I read that post.

Like, you've won Diablo 2...

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...