Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3 replies   1444 views

Description

Hello all, I am a big fan of sites like d2charsifood and
Harrogath
.com that can estimate whether or not an item is valuable or not. I just have a few questions:

1) D2charsifood is currently down, and has been for awhile now. Does anybody know when it will be back up?

2) Is the
Harrogath
.com valuecalc tool up-to-date? I can't tell if the values it's spitting out are up to date or not.

3) Are there any other websites out there that can estimate the value of items? Preferably rare items, not uniques/sets.

Thanks,

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hello all, I am a big fan of sites like d2charsifood and
Harrogath
.com that can estimate whether or not an item is valuable or not. I just have a few questions:

1) D2charsifood is currently down, and has been for awhile now. Does anybody know when it will be back up?

2) Is the
Harrogath
.com valuecalc tool up-to-date? I can't tell if the values it's spitting out are up to date or not.

3) Are there any other websites out there that can estimate the value of items? Preferably rare items, not uniques/sets.

Thanks,
for magic i like
https://maxroll.gg/d2/items/valuable-magic-items

for rares, there is way too many variables for a database....

but if u konw in general what to lokk for eg. boot frw res fhr mf...
This site, traderie, and jsp are all useful tools for price checking almost any useful item. I find traderie best for rare and magic items because you can filter very specifically for affixes and rolls for each affix

Whatever tool you use, always go off real trade data, not an algorithm, especially since the rune economy seems to be progressively distorting with each ladder

Necrarch 1606Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Tend to prefer here for magic, as you have history easily available :

price-check/howto-check-the-price-for-a ... 11135.html

Rares are always the harder to price.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...