Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4 replies   816 views

Description

Just to highlight.

In recent days there's been a few accounts seemingly adding myself and like others here on
Io
on Friend List.

Upon messaging them, they do not reply. However they will show an "online" status,, usually Green

I remove them and after an hour later (random likely but i believe they are programmed to do a mass sweep) they would add me again.

Upon further inspection (check profile) they all seem to have a mutual friend list with others on your list.

That's suspicion #1.

and the next thing that confirms it is when they do not own any games. That's Sus #2.

If they fulfill the above 2 criteria - delete then block :)

Can be used to make Runewords:

Just to highlight.

In recent days there's been a few accounts seemingly adding myself and like others here on
Io
on Friend List.

Upon messaging them, they do not reply. However they will show an "online" status,, usually Green

I remove them and after an hour later (random likely but i believe they are programmed to do a mass sweep) they would add me again.

Upon further inspection (check profile) they all seem to have a mutual friend list with others on your list.

That's suspicion #1.

and the next thing that confirms it is when they do not own any games. That's Sus #2.

If they fulfill the above 2 criteria - delete then block :)

Offer if price not stated
Mines wrote: 2 years ago
If you like health,
String of Ears
is much better option. 8% Life Stolen Per Hit loved it on my hamerdian. Spiral hammer on large group of enemies you fully healed.
had 2 new "friends", wrote and asked them why they added me, but no answer. that's suspicious...

keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the Ground.

Necrarch 1616Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
I have blocked and signalled a few requests, they have usually a "colored material" (like Amber,
Ruby
...) and an animal (like Tiger, Fox...) name.

They don't seem to do anything, but by Principle...

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
OP
Necrarch wrote: 8 months ago
I have blocked and signalled a few requests, they have usually a "colored material" (like Amber,
Ruby
...) and an animal (like Tiger, Fox...) name.

They don't seem to do anything, but by Principle...
Yes very annoying and for these entities to use the site as a hotbed of "live" accounts to advert is just lame af.

These 2 below notably living rent free in my block list .

Offer if price not stated
Mines wrote: 2 years ago
If you like health,
String of Ears
is much better option. 8% Life Stolen Per Hit loved it on my hamerdian. Spiral hammer on large group of enemies you fully healed.

Necrarch 1616Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Yeah, that's the same two for me.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation