Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4 replies   871 views

Description

Hi,

first of all: big props to the site! Great functionality, great community. I really enjoy being here.

One minor downside is vacation though. When I go to vacation, I usually don't look into sites like this, I can't trade ingame anyway. Especially with a bigger amount of items that I got to offer, it is kind of annoying that I need to enter all the items completely new after my vacation as I didn't bump them for three days instead of being able to freeze my trades and
Revive
them later.

Is there any option like this and I just don't know about it? Or do you have other suggestions how to deal with it other than just doing all of it once again after each and every vacation that lasts more than three days?

Looking forward to your input. Next vacation is on Monday ;)

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hi,

first of all: big props to the site! Great functionality, great community. I really enjoy being here.

One minor downside is vacation though. When I go to vacation, I usually don't look into sites like this, I can't trade ingame anyway. Especially with a bigger amount of items that I got to offer, it is kind of annoying that I need to enter all the items completely new after my vacation as I didn't bump them for three days instead of being able to freeze my trades and
Revive
them later.

Is there any option like this and I just don't know about it? Or do you have other suggestions how to deal with it other than just doing all of it once again after each and every vacation that lasts more than three days?

Looking forward to your input. Next vacation is on Monday ;)

Feel free to make alternative offers. Runes or
Perfect Gems
are always welcome.
If you agree with my price suggestion, add me on BattleNet.

Necrarch 1612Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
The "Freeze all trades" option was implemented... but failing and trades were still gone, so Teebs unactived it.

Sorry, still in progress !

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
OP
that's a pity, but well, thanks for the quick answer :)

Feel free to make alternative offers. Runes or
Perfect Gems
are always welcome.
If you agree with my price suggestion, add me on BattleNet.
same problem here:D

and i was even trying to find the original site guide describing how it works .......
Bumping your trades once in 3 days is enough to keep them active until your return. It takes less than a minute and you can set a reminder for that. Also, you can edit your signature to update your status. Use capital letters on at least one sentence, is eye catchy. At least this is what I did when I was away on vacation and for surgery period afterwards. It worked great.

All my trades are Non Ladder.
Usually available between 7 and 11 pm during the week (UTC+02:00 time) and most of the day on weekends.

Mixed trades:
Hel
= 6
Perfect Gems

Perfect Amethyst
= 4
Perfect Gems

Ral
= 2
Perfect Gems

Perfect Skull
= 2