Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
190 replies   40078 views

Description

Description by ShadowHeart

Can be used to make Runewords:

Ty for all @shadowheart !!
Hi @Shadowheart, I have added u as friend on Bnet, not sure if u have received it?

It's about the giveaway, thanks!

- Ronin
OP

ShadowHeart 1740Moderator

Europe PC
Ronin13 wrote: 8 months ago
Hi @Shadowheart, I have added u as friend on Bnet, not sure if u have received it?

- Ronin
Yes, I have accepted your request. I've been messaging people when I see them online, but every time I've checked so far, you've been offline. I know many people like to hide in offline mode (maybe not you, I just mean in general), but it makes it hard for me to know if they're there or not. Maybe we're just not online at the same time? My friend list has well over 200 people on it though so it's easy for me to miss when someone pops online. I'm sure we'll get a chance to connect soon, maybe during the weekend :)

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.

Necrarch 1606Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Thanks again for the giveaway buddy ! ;)

You're the best.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
ShadowHeart wrote: 8 months ago
Ronin13 wrote: 8 months ago

- Ronin
Yes, I have accepted your request. I've been messaging people when I see them online, but every time I've checked so far, you've been offline. I know many people like to hide in offline mode (maybe not you, I just mean in general), but it makes it hard for me to know if they're there or not. Maybe we're just not online at the same time? My friend list has well over 200 people on it though so it's easy for me to miss when someone pops online. I'm sure we'll get a chance to connect soon, maybe during the weekend :)

Noted, no worries ShadowHeart :) Oh I just saw u have already accepted my request in Bnet, i will connect with u over the weekend, thanks!!

Understand u have over so many people, especially even now with this event u ran. Thank you so much for running this event btw. This community here is really very interesting and close-knit :) Always notice very interesting topics u guys came up on the right side under "Latest discussion" section whenever I am at the dclone progress tracker notice page. :)

Cheers and cya on Bnet!

- Ronin
Thanks for the items and all the hard work putting on this event ShadowHeart! Lots of people are enjoying this one.
Thanks again!

azeroti#1149
PC or PS
Selling Ber/Jah, click for wish list.
Can help with
Diablo Clone
PC/PS
Free
Uber Tristram
run on PS, accepting tips. Details
OP

Europe PC
The following people have not responded to my B.Net friend requests:

@BastianK:
I have 3 annis for you

@Billy:
I have 2 annis, an
Ist
and a
Pul
for you

@ItsAnubis:
I have 2 annis, a
Ber
and a
Vex
for you

@Knappogue:
I have 3 annis for you

@debonas:
I have 3 annis and a
Jah
for you

@fristailura:
I have 3 annis and a
Pul
for you

@jnvc:
I have 3 annis and a Flickering Flame for you

@johraz:
I have 3 annis and a
Mal
for you

Could you please accept my friend request on B.Net so I can deliver your annis and prizes?
My Battle Tag is ShadowHeart#2389, if you are uncertain who it was that tried to add you.
If you prefer not to add me on B.Net, can you please contact me via DM here with a suggestion on how to deliver your items.

EDIT: I have DM'd all of the above, hope to get in touch with you all soon :)

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
Just got my charms delivered. Thanks again for the... raffle!?
Thank you so much for the Annis @ShadowHeart
OP

Europe PC
I'm still trying to get in touch with the following people;

@ItsAnubis:
I have 2 annis, a
Ber
and a
Vex
for you

@Knappogue:
I have 3 annis for you

@debonas:
I have 3 annis and a
Jah
for you

@fristailura:
I have 3 annis and a
Pul
for you

@jnvc:
I have 3 annis and a Flickering Flame for you

@Roanoke:
I have 3 annis and a
Ber
for you

@Dalrok:
I have 3 annis and a
Mal
for you

@botlabash:
I have 2 annis, an
Um
and a
Pul
for you

@Crimsyimpaler:
I have 3 annis for you

I have added/messaged all of you, please respond whenever you have the chance. I understand that you all have probably been busy, and that's alright.

I hope you all can find some time soon so I can finally close this giveaway, it shouldn't take more than 5-10 minutes to deliver your items, and then I can stop pestering you :P

Also - if you for some reason don't want your items, please let me know. I'll put them to a new future event in that case. Just let me know, please :)

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...