Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4 replies   782 views

Description

It's super easy to price-check magical charms (for ex.) but I remain clueless as to how to price check say, rare gloves. Any tips & tricks out there?

Can be used to make Runewords:

It's super easy to price-check magical charms (for ex.) but I remain clueless as to how to price check say, rare gloves. Any tips & tricks out there?

mhlg 840

Americas PC
Go to trade. Type in the word glove, select the type of glove from the menu such as heavy or Shark skin. Then below go to rarity and choose "rare." Then select as many of the filters you can that apply to the gloves. Will also have to choose if it's ladder, NL, or HC. Then review all the similar items up for trade, especially those that are marked sold.

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet

Necrarch 1606Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
You can also use Charsifood for most rare, see the corresponding guide in the Pinned topics of the Price Check section.

Rare and Crafted are the difficult ones to deal with, all other categories are usually easy to obtain using the tools (except some very specific combinations, typically bases with +class skills mods), and are the ones for which asking in the Price Check section can be worth it.

We price checkers try to see if the "benchmark" uniques / runewords are better or worse than the proposed item. If worse, usually it's valueless. If it's better, then you talk.

The benchamrkers typically include
Shako
and Andy for helms,
Laying of Hands
Magefist
and Trangs for gloves, War Travs and Sandstorm for
Boots
, weapons like Grief or HotO or Reaper, Insight, Infinity for mercs, Fortitude, Enigma,
Tal
armor for armors, SoJ / BK for rings, Mara for amulet, Spirit for shields, Jalal for pelts, Arreat for Barb helms...

The things you see all the time :)

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
OP
mhlg wrote: 9 months ago
Go to trade. Type in the word glove, select the type of glove from the menu such as heavy or Shark skin. Then below go to rarity and choose "rare." Then select as many of the filters you can that apply to the gloves. Will also have to choose if it's ladder, NL, or HC. Then review all the similar items up for trade, especially those that are marked sold.
This makes sense, I guess I can't aggregate by all gloves, need to specify by glove type instead. Will give it a shot!
OP
Necrarch wrote: 9 months ago
You can also use Charsifood for most rare, see the corresponding guide in the Pinned topics of the Price Check section.

Rare and Crafted are the difficult ones to deal with, all other categories are usually easy to obtain using the tools (except some very specific combinations, typically bases with +class skills mods), and are the ones for which asking in the Price Check section can be worth it.

We price checkers try to see if the "benchmark" uniques / runewords are better or worse than the proposed item. If worse, usually it's valueless. If it's better, then you talk.

The benchamrkers typically include
Shako
and Andy for helms,
Laying of Hands
Magefist
and Trangs for gloves, War Travs and Sandstorm for
Boots
, weapons like Grief or HotO or Reaper, Insight, Infinity for mercs, Fortitude, Enigma,
Tal
armor for armors, SoJ / BK for rings, Mara for amulet, Spirit for shields, Jalal for pelts, Arreat for Barb helms...

The things you see all the time :)
Yeah I'm still learning how to benchmark I'd like to think I'm getting better at it over time lol.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...