diablo2.io is supported by ads
136 replies   269926 views

Description

Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

Appreciate the effort you spent to make this

Necrarch 1606Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
This one being completely out of date, this is an update on the runes value on Non ladder, SC, PC, witb high runes being super cheap now (June 12 2023)

For ladder, prices fluctuate a lot at start (wity typically
Ber
/
Lo
/
Ohm
/
Vex
being expensive) then converge to NL prices towards end of season.

Pul
- 2 x
Lem

Um
-
Pul
+
Lem

Mal
-
Um
+
Pul

Ist
-
Mal
+
Um
-
Ist
is the "unit"
Gul
-
Ist
+
Mal

Vex
Ist

Ohm
- 4-5
Ist

Lo
- 5-6
Ist

Sur
- 7-8
Ist

Ber
- 10-11
Ist

Jah
- 15-20
Ist

Cham
- about same as
Vex
to
Ohm

Zod
- about same as
Lo
to
Sur

Do remember that the prices fluctuate : click on each rune to check its latest trades for current value.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
I'd go as far as this, based on NL lobby trades

3-4
Pul
=
Ist

Um
=
Ist

Mal
=
Ist

Gul
= glorified
Ist

Vex
= 2
Ist

Ohm
= 3
Ist

Lo
= 4
Ist

Sur
= 6
Ist

Ber
= 9-10
Ist
(8
Ist
possible)
Jah
= 14-15
Ist
(13 not unheard of)
Cham
= 3-4
Ist

Zod
= 4-6
Ist
. Highest spread because cubing chams is bad now and drop chance is low.

It's not ists gettings more expensive, it's the devaluation of higher ones.

All of this is a real price crash compared to 2-3 months ago when
Ber
was 15 and
Jah
18-19.

If you get a PM offer, post it in the trade. Promote healthy competition instead of settling for less. ;)
Queegon wrote: 10 months ago
I'd go as far as this, based on NL lobby trades

3-4
Pul
=
Ist

Um
=
Ist

Mal
=
Ist

Gul
= glorified
Ist

Vex
= 2
Ist

Ohm
= 3
Ist

Lo
= 4
Ist

Sur
= 6
Ist

Ber
= 9-10
Ist
(8
Ist
possible)
Jah
= 14-15
Ist
(13 not unheard of)
Cham
= 3-4
Ist

Zod
= 4-6
Ist
. Highest spread because cubing chams is bad now and drop chance is low.

It's not ists gettings more expensive, it's the devaluation of higher ones.

All of this is a real price crash compared to 2-3 months ago when
Ber
was 15 and
Jah
18-19.
In general I agree, but some values look more like a bargain than an average value. Sure it depends on the platform and the rune prices definitly decrease and in terms of what is possible... everything is possible... even saw a
Ber
for 6
Ist
. Regarding your
Vex
prices I would buy 5 if you can offer these for 2
Ist
per item ;-)

Timezone GMT +1

I buy your
Hel
runes and
Token of Absolution
. Check my WTB stash!
The new price is also true for Ladder.
You can easily buy
Ber
with 10
Ist

Relax and have fun!
I was shocked when I recently looked at the market. 1
Ber
for 9 or 10
Ist
!

I bought my first
Ber
for 15
Ist
months ago! Deflation is very tough these days!
That is expected, kinda. Or not?

Some toughts: Given enough time, most players will farm and/or buy everything they want (at least in non-ladder), and prices will go down following a drop in demand.

Maybe with new content, or something like that, there will be an increase in demand and then prices will go up again.

But I'll take this opportunity and the price drop to buy the things I need LOL.
Kriss_De_Valnor_ wrote: 10 months ago
I was shocked when I recently looked at the market. 1
Ber
for 9 or 10
Ist
!

I bought my first
Ber
for 15
Ist
months ago! Deflation is very tough these days!
Well, if you compare to ladder where it took only 1 month and 1 week to drop the price of
Ber
to 10
Ist
:D

Relax and have fun!
My guess is that the price decrease of high runes is caused by bots and real money transaction sites. It is easier to program a bot to look for high runes than for a 15 ED 3OS
Archon Plate
. Eventually the market for HRs is satisfied by the bots, and all the people that bought them are willing to pay more for the example AP since they just don't really care about the cost and want to save time. Just a theory, and if true, the value of runes VS other items will just continue to go down unless blizz cracks down on bots. I don't mind cheap runes though, it means I can collect pgems, for example, and easily make an Enigma or Infinity or other desirable rune word.
Landros wrote: 10 months ago
My guess is that the price decrease of high runes is caused by bots and real money transaction sites. It is easier to program a bot to look for high runes than for a 15 ED 3OS
Archon Plate
. Eventually the market for HRs is satisfied by the bots.
Definitely spot-on evaluation. Runes are tanking, near-perfect items staying the course, perfects through the roof.

Hoarding runes = bad
If you care about your "legacy", remelting runes into gg items =

If you get a PM offer, post it in the trade. Promote healthy competition instead of settling for less. ;)
FYI Just bought
Ber
for only 7
Ist
on NL

Relax and have fun!
Queegon wrote: 10 months ago
Landros wrote: 10 months ago
Archon Plate
. Eventually the market for HRs is satisfied by the bots.
Definitely spot-on evaluation. Runes are tanking, near-perfect items staying the course, perfects through the roof.

Hoarding runes = bad
If you care about your "legacy", remelting runes into gg items = fetchimage~2.jpg
Do you have any theories as to why all of sudden the high-rune values are dropping? I've only been playing d2r for a few months now, so I have no anecdotal data on rune values, but it seems like non-ladder prices have stayed relatively stable from the research I could do. I get the bots and the d2jsp-hot-garbage-train, but...why now, specifically? Bots and real-money sites have been around for a while and d2r has been around for a couple of years. Is D4 pulling away that many d2r players that there are so few buyers left? Do we think this is a market correction, or a normal ebb and flow scenario? Will it go back to how it was?
Anyways, what have you all done to whether these storms? Stop playing for a bit? Hunker down, and farm? Play solo and ignore markets and trading?

All trades can be accomplished via PC or xbox. All reasonable offers will be considered and probably accepted.
I just saw someone offering
Ber
for 50 pgems and
Jah
for 100 (SC NL XBOX). This wasn't a game name, but a post in the xbox chat messaging.
Ironically I found my second ever high rune today (
Ohm
), right after the xbox economy tanked lol.

All trades can be accomplished via PC or xbox. All reasonable offers will be considered and probably accepted.
Knappogue wrote: 10 months ago
I just saw someone offering
Ber
for 50 pgems and
Jah
for 100 (SC NL XBOX). This wasn't a game name, but a post in the xbox chat messaging.
Ironically I found my second ever high rune today (
Ohm
), right after the xbox economy tanked lol.
Console markets are notoriously small, even for games like PoE. Further, non-pc players are less inclined to use external trade sites, which 1) leads them to rely on first hand anecdotal data to reference and 2) leads to desperation with a lack of options. Lastly, would just like to point out that only 40 items can fit in a trade window. Anytime I see a request for more than that I assume some form of scam is likely to take place. For all these reasons, this sighting shouldn't be considered heavily.

Nevermore#1558 add me for trades

What about Hardcore?

Necrarch 1606Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Honestly, no idea. Runes are a nice "value keeper", I think, so would tend to believe that they are more on the previous set of values, but on the other side no one will pay tons for perfect stuff as it can disappear instantly so the range would be smaller.

The advice is the same : use the price history here to get current values on what you need to value at a certain point in time.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
Currently
Jah
is about 7 to 8
Ist
and
Ber
is about 5 to 6
Ist

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches
diablo2.io is supported by ads

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation