Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
8 replies   3782 views

Description

Hi boys and girls 👋🏼, I was wondering if any of you have tried installing mods for D2R. I have an account on Nexus.com and I’ve seen many different options for our beloved game. Thing is, I’m not sure that I should try them. The one that caught my eyes the most was the x40 times enemies (self explanatory title). Can you imagine being able to hop into Moo Moo Farm with over 15000 Cows in a single run? How many tries until that elusive
Zod
drops? Damn, or MFing the Pit with hundreds of TC85 drops just waiting to be golden? I kinda wanna try it, but I would appreciate your experience with such mods, or any for that matter. Thank you boys and girls, as always, and have a nice day.

EDIT: Obviously I’m talking Offline mods, I don’t think Blizzard would allow that Online
Description by LarsVonAllen

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hi boys and girls 👋🏼, I was wondering if any of you have tried installing mods for D2R. I have an account on Nexus.com and I’ve seen many different options for our beloved game. Thing is, I’m not sure that I should try them. The one that caught my eyes the most was the x40 times enemies (self explanatory title). Can you imagine being able to hop into Moo Moo Farm with over 15000 Cows in a single run? How many tries until that elusive
Zod
drops? Damn, or MFing the Pit with hundreds of TC85 drops just waiting to be golden? I kinda wanna try it, but I would appreciate your experience with such mods, or any for that matter. Thank you boys and girls, as always, and have a nice day.

EDIT: Obviously I’m talking Offline mods, I don’t think Blizzard would allow that Online
I use caled loot filter or something like that, not bad i think, especially not to miss higher runes and it works online

On Central European Time (CET)
Prices are negotiable
Looking for keys, high runes, can help with ubers, dclone or rush
I also use a loot filter through a mod, but made by myself. Works fine online. Nobody was blocked.

There is also a mod to change the camera, but it edits the game's RAM. It is prohibited to use it online.

I also saw on some Korean streams that they were able to somehow add their 3D models and textures to the game. But I couldn't find any information on how to solve this problem.

Anyone have a link where Blizzard says online loot filters are okay?

Would love that, but do not want to get smited.
osoviejo wrote: 10 months ago

I doubt that that exists. In general Blizzard is very rarely making open posts, that ANYTHING game altering is permitted, they rather make posts prohibiting certain things. The only thing to go by is that loot filters have been used by many people I know since basically the start of D2R and have yet to be banned or otherwise face any consequence.

TL;DR: Use on your own risk.

For trades: PrincipalO#2775
For DClone/Ubers: ForrestGrump#2731
osoviejo wrote: 10 months ago

Nobody. But it is not a filter per se. Just a translation file into different languages ​​in json format.

Who needs loot filters when u can use the f
Key
... :) Blizzards policy on third party stuff looks quiet confusing to me. Not speaking about d2r, but i also play a lot of hearthstone and (in my opinion obvious cheating programs) like deck tracker seems OK for blizz.

Speaking about mods, i played a lot of MedianXL back in the days. Would love to see some ideas from there in a possible expansion

Post ur offer before adding me. No PM. Only add me if u offer bin/lf. No reply after 3 days=offer rejected
No socketing service.

Teebling 5828Admin

Europe PC
flamebellow wrote: 10 months ago
I also saw on some Korean streams that they were able to somehow add their 3D models and textures to the game. But I couldn't find any information on how to solve this problem.
Some good advice and resources on model modding in this topic: forums/modding-tutorial-t704113.html

Teebling wrote: 10 months ago
flamebellow wrote: 10 months ago
Some good advice and resources on model modding in this topic: forums/modding-tutorial-t704113.html
Yes, I know. But we still cannot add our own full-fledged 3D models. You can only change textures and existing ones.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...