Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
12 replies   3664 views

Description

Device:PC
Browser:Google

I have a problem in D2R, the pop up box, Stash,Skill,Stats etc, are different than other players, as you can see in the attach picture, the frame is missing, any ideas? thanks
Description by Chongun

Can be used to make Runewords:

Device:PC
Browser:Google

I have a problem in D2R, the pop up box, Stash,Skill,Stats etc, are different than other players, as you can see in the attach picture, the frame is missing, any ideas? thanks
Answeredby choma9010 months agoGo to post
I could reproduce what OP is pointing out by enabling "large font mode" in gameplay > accessibility

Tried it only in Op's resolution 1600x900 and my own 1920x1080, but I'd assume it's the same for most if not all.

So anyway, try disabling that and see if text is comfortable enough for you
OP
I tried everything, video settings and all

Necrarch 1607Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
diablo2.io is NOT managed by Blizzard and does not handle issues in game. You have to ask that on the Blizzard forums.

Sorry !

Side note : not sure to even see what your issue is ?

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL

ShadowHeart 1748Moderator

Europe PC
I think he means that the highlighted parts in the picture below is missing for him:
I have no idea why though.

I moved it from Bug Reports to the General Discussion forum since it's not a bug with the website.

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.

Schnorki 3187Moderator

PC
Initial guess: different resolution.

If you look at ShadowHeart by comparison, he has room for the same stash tab, the surrounding framing and still has a gap between the life writing and the stash frame starting,

Whereas the OP, even without extra framing, already has an overlap between said writing and the stash frame, generally indicating simply a lower resolution.
I just tested the video resolution down to 1280x720 windowed. It's not resolution that determines whether you get the decorative frame. I can't reproduce the cropped UI that OP has.

PC | Softcore Non-Ladder | US Eastern Time (UTC-4)
Expansion Ladder Season 1 Level 99 (#115 Amazon, #584 Overall)

EPOCH FAIL

Schnorki 3187Moderator

PC
Did you test different aspect ratios across those resolutions?

I.e. "standard" vs. widescreen vs. ultra-wide?
Yes. Even setting the window to a 4:3 ratio resolution doesn't remove the decorative frame. It just collapses the middle of the gameplay FOV even further to the point where you almost can't see anything with both the left and right panels open like in LoD.

PC | Softcore Non-Ladder | US Eastern Time (UTC-4)
Expansion Ladder Season 1 Level 99 (#115 Amazon, #584 Overall)

EPOCH FAIL

Necrarch 1607Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Another test could be to try old graphics.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
I could reproduce what OP is pointing out by enabling "large font mode" in gameplay > accessibility

Tried it only in Op's resolution 1600x900 and my own 1920x1080, but I'd assume it's the same for most if not all.

This post was marked as the best answer.
OP
choma90 wrote: 10 months ago

You sir, solved my problem, yes I unchecked the "Large font mode" and it worked, I thank you so much, and everyone who tried to help, thank you all.
lol. I read the OP and didn't see a thing wrong. I've had large font enabled since the beginning to make it look like legacy graphics of D2

I am available for trading every other week, limited trading on my off week.
Thanks for understanding.

Bouncing back and forth between D2 and D4

Necrarch 1607Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Oh. Nicely spotted Choma90 !

Annihilus

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation