Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4 replies   1248 views

Add a way to notify users about upcoming Diablo clone run

No data yet

Site Feedback

Description

Dclone progress tracker lets you track current status. The problem is that it's always post factum. When people do runs, the status usually jumps from 2 all the way up to 6 within a minute, and not every tracker app updates as fast. Like my android app only checks in every 3 minutes, and whenever I get notifications about the run it means that I already missed it.

So what about a special Dclone level that says "He will come in 5 minutes", and that status automatically resets to level 1 after 5 minutes.
Description by geNia

Can be used to make Runewords:

Dclone progress tracker lets you track current status. The problem is that it's always post factum. When people do runs, the status usually jumps from 2 all the way up to 6 within a minute, and not every tracker app updates as fast. Like my android app only checks in every 3 minutes, and whenever I get notifications about the run it means that I already missed it.

So what about a special Dclone level that says "He will come in 5 minutes", and that status automatically resets to level 1 after 5 minutes.
DClone spawns when enough SoJ's are sold. In the old days, this would happen gradually and notifications would be very helpful.

Nowadays, streamers are able to co-ordinate SoJ sales and summon DClone within a minute as you saw. The only way to get advance notification of this is to watch their stream... which is what they want of course. :)

I think it would be possible to code the system to send an email whenever the DClone status changes, though I'm not sure how useful it will be given what I just wrote.

Lanceor's FoH Zealot Guide
Farm everything. Wreck Ubers.
■ Often online all day, but I'm on call so I may have to leave in a hurry.
■ Sydney timezone: UTC +10.

OP
I mean that some people monitor streamers and post updates to this forum topic
post3468232.html

So would be nice if they could mention upcoming run in the tracker page instead, which then in turn will be used by tracker apps

Necrarch 1621Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Most people only monitor D2Clone Hunters Discord. That's where you need to be notified actually.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL

ShadowHeart 1789Moderator

Europe PC
There is already a suggestion over at the feedback forum for having a proper schedule/list of known upcoming walks;

feedback/suggestion-upcoming-walks-t1188212.html

Feel free to bump it or give it a like, to show interest ;)

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...