Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
6 replies   10801 views

Description

Have you ever wondered what Super Uniques gained the most significant boost while Terrorized, but you were unable to answer this question due to existing Diablo 2 Drop Calculators not properly upgrading them?

I am excited to officially release to the Diablo community a brand new Super Unique (Hell Only) Treasure Class Determinator that properly showcases proper upgrading and probability logic - https://d2-shadow.github.io/tools/tcd25/

It is a fantastic resource built in partnership with my partner Shadow, and we owe him a massive shout-out for the work on this - THANK YOU, Shadow.

For those that want to see a live review of the calculator and understand the need to know Super Uniques who gained the biggest boosts - check out my new video, just released this morning:

Description by Th3ory

Can be used to make Runewords:

Th3ory 420

Paladin Americas PC
Have you ever wondered what Super Uniques gained the most significant boost while Terrorized, but you were unable to answer this question due to existing Diablo 2 Drop Calculators not properly upgrading them?

I am excited to officially release to the Diablo community a brand new Super Unique (Hell Only) Treasure Class Determinator that properly showcases proper upgrading and probability logic - https://d2-shadow.github.io/tools/tcd25/

It is a fantastic resource built in partnership with my partner Shadow, and we owe him a massive shout-out for the work on this - THANK YOU, Shadow.

For those that want to see a live review of the calculator and understand the need to know Super Uniques who gained the biggest boosts - check out my new video, just released this morning:

Hey, thanks for the tool and the work you put in.

I already farmed some of these Super Uniques while terrorized without knowing about all these mechanics. Thanks for giving Insight on that matter.
OP

Th3ory 420

Paladin Americas PC
PenguinGrenadier wrote: 1 year ago
Hey, thanks for the tool and the work you put in.

I already farmed some of these Super Uniques while terrorized without knowing about all these mechanics. Thanks for giving Insight on that matter.
My pleasure friend - many Super Uniques were massively improved - interesting trade-offs and nuances with a few of them that I have released after the release of the video.

I intended to keep this more one-dimensional (linear) and straightforward vs. more of a comprehensive review; at this on this video...maybe I'll follow up!

Bisu 369

PC
A great presentation, as always. =)

Thank you for the info!
Thanks for sharing! Great work!

All my trades are Non Ladder.
Usually available between 7 and 11 pm during the week (UTC+02:00 time) and most of the day on weekends.

Mixed trades:
Hel
= 6
Perfect Gems

Perfect Amethyst
= 4
Perfect Gems

Ral
= 2
Perfect Gems

Perfect Skull
= 2
Perfect Gems
I like this tools, great work, thx!
OP

Th3ory 420

Paladin Americas PC
SnowSnow wrote: 1 year ago
Thanks for sharing! Great work!
Ordack wrote: 1 year ago
I like this tools, great work, thx!
Bisu wrote: 1 year ago
A great presentation, as always. =)

Thank you for the info!
Cheers my friends - greatly appreciated and major again kudos to my partner Shadow. I certainly helped, but the coding was all him.

If you have any questions on any of this stuff always happy to help.

Bottom-line: Super Uniques returned to Glory in a huge way with TZ and there are MANY options to consider that maybe you ignored previously.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation