Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
5 replies   1303 views

Description

its an achievement for me but i still manage to do all the standard runeword in season , and the "last" to do is a "Last Wish" :) the rune are waiting for some days now :) . i want to make it on a
Phase Blade
. i actually do have a 12ED 6socket waiting . my simple question is that can u confirm, what im pretty confident with actually, that the 3ED i "lost" is irrelevant in term of damage . its for my barbarian
Frenzy
for ubber for info . yes i do know its not at all mandatory and i can manage ubber well with 2 Grief for exemple but still want to use that Last Wish now that i get the rune for it...
thansk in advance for answer

Can be used to make Runewords:

its an achievement for me but i still manage to do all the standard runeword in season , and the "last" to do is a "Last Wish" :) the rune are waiting for some days now :) . i want to make it on a
Phase Blade
. i actually do have a 12ED 6socket waiting . my simple question is that can u confirm, what im pretty confident with actually, that the 3ED i "lost" is irrelevant in term of damage . its for my barbarian
Frenzy
for ubber for info . yes i do know its not at all mandatory and i can manage ubber well with 2 Grief for exemple but still want to use that Last Wish now that i get the rune for it...
thansk in advance for answer
The 3ED is irrelevant in term of damage.
But you will want to punch in your face if it rolls 387%ED & 70%CB.

Relax and have fun!
OP
mockingbirdreal wrote: 1 year ago
The 3ED is irrelevant in term of damage.
But you will want to punch in your face if it rolls 387%ED & 70%CB.
:) good point :)
Is worth a lot more with full ed.
I got 2 Phase Blades for 2 Last Wish and 15ed 3ar. Which I cannot fill right now.
But base for damage items should be max superior.
OP
Phalanx wrote: 1 year ago
Is worth a lot more with full ed.
I got 2 Phase Blades for 2 Last Wish and 15ed 3ar. Which I cannot fill right now.
But base for damage items should be max superior.
thanks to answer , yes i was pretty confident it would be a huge difference if i thougth about selling it later and of course no way i would have chosen something less than 15ED 3ar fr the reason , but its not the case .
Well Last Wish is only affected by crushing Blow and enhanced damage. The Aura is stable at 17. For your own use it's not bad.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...