Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
2900 replies   376446 views

Description

Description by Darq

Can be used to make Runewords:

Well that is what I call a lucky cow drop.

Always got some
Ist
in my stash add me and we'll trade some more later.
Just right now on council close to
Mephisto
:

First time
Metalgrid
close to perfect XD
Yes !!! My first Mara 30 ever ...

and 5/10 minutes later ... a 20/19/10 anni Champagne !!!
Got an
Ohm
rune from a Ghost in
Arcane Sanctuary
. Highest rune drop I’ve ever had.
FatalJS wrote: 1 year ago
Yes !!!
image.png
My first Mara 30 ever ...

and 5/10 minutes later ... a 20/19/10 anni
image.png

Champagne !!!
And now everyone hates you. :))

I will be away for Easter holidays between April 30 and May 5. I will host a giveaway upon my return on May 6.

Mixed trades:
Hel
= 6
Perfect Gems

Perfect Amethyst
= 4
Perfect Gems

Ral
= 2
Perfect Gems

Perfect Skull
= 2
Perfect Gems
What's with the nice ethereal drops from TZ Andy lately?
and within 5 to 10 runs...

For trades: PrincipalO#2775
For DClone/Ubers: ForrestGrump#2731
My first HR drop, hope it won't be the last
I think it's time to share my luck here: in past ~3 hours of gameplay i got 4 (!!!) perfect sunders (physical, magical, lightning and fire)
Totally ridiculous. Already got 3
Ber
for 3 of them..

Online at 9-10PM CET (UTC+1)
All the trades are negotiable, feel free to offer your bet.

One single
Mephisto
run
Goblin Toe
and +20 Dex
Raven Frost
in one Andy kill. Truly bussin.
Pit TZ just right now :
I always pick up blue sorc orbs because they can occasionally roll crazy good. I found this a few days back, I recognized it was good enough to keep, but I didn't even realize how good it was for LLD (low-level dueling). Current offer is 20
Ber
runes.

My luck this season has been insane, first the 43 life, +1
Javelin
& Spears skiller I made in the cube (sold for 6
Ber
Lo
), then I made and sold a 400/31
Phase Blade
Grief for... was it 7 or 8
Ber
runes? I forget. Then I found the 44 life, +1
Javelin
& Spears skiller which I sold for 15
Jah
runes. Now this?!?!
So I traded the orb above for 20
Ber
runes.

Good God. This is what my stash looks like now after this last few weeks of the most insane luck anyone could hope for- all while also gearing out my toons. I thought having this much Wealth would ruin my joy of finding items worth "merely" mid-runes, but I still got a nice dopamine hit from the
Andariel's Visage
Baal
spat out last night. To put this in perspective for me, I ended all the previous seasons with like, 2 to 4 Bers worth of excess runes. That said, the bots have run wild this season and a
Ber
ain't what it used to be.
tatarjj wrote: 1 year ago
I always pick up blue sorc orbs because they can occasionally roll crazy good. I found this a few days back, I recognized it was good enough to keep, but I didn't even realize how good it was for LLD (low-level dueling). Current offer is 20
Ber
runes.

image.png

My luck this season has been insane, first the 43 life, +1
Javelin
& Spears skiller I made in the cube (sold for 6
Ber
Lo
), then I made and sold a 400/31
Phase Blade
Grief for... was it 7 or 8
Ber
runes? I forget. Then I found the 44 life, +1
Javelin
& Spears skiller which I sold for 15
Jah
runes. Now this?!?!
This item looks awesome. Would be nice paared with my amu.
last night the
Worldstone Chamber
dropped a
Sur
, today same place dropped a
Lo
, the actual playtime is just about 2 hours apart each other, definitely crazy!!
Hi there 😃 BE(a)R with me for just a bit, please. So I wanted to share my ironically funny story. This ain't recent, it happened around Jan 2022:

When D2R came out, my plan overall was to have fun and try to check some achievements that I didn't get when I was younger, for example, one of the highest goals set was making my first Enigma ever. So, after 4 months (since D2R release) of farming hundreds of Cow, Trav, and for the past month more than 500 CS runs maybe (dunno, lost count), I couldn't take it anymore, no
Ber
, no
Jah
drops, so I was like... alright, let's start selling some stuff to get them on trade. So I did, got both the
Ber
and the
Jah
on trade in one day, made my shiny MP Enigma. Now, the next morning, I log into the game to complete a fast trade (someone had just added me). Didn't have much time, had to go, but said okay, let's do a quick CS run anyway on Sorc before going for a Cow on the Pally to have a quick fun using the Enigma. So guess, what happened, that's right, the first CS Run, the
Ber
dropped. 😂😂 Man, this game!!😂 Okay. Next day, around 8PM, similar story, didn't have much time, let's go for a quick Cow run. Boom, what happens?!
Jah
Drops! 😂😂 Hope you enoyed :-) Hf and take care now!
Ber Rune CS
Ber Rune CS
Jah Rune Cow
Jah Rune Cow
Enigma MP
Enigma MP
jah
jah
This dropped from Trav today...
griswold wrote: 1 year ago
Hi there 😃 BE(a)R with me for just a bit, please. So I wanted to share my ironically funny story. This ain't recent, it happened around Jan 2022:

When D2R came out, my plan overall was to have fun and try to check some achievements that I didn't get when I was younger, for example, one of the highest goals set was making my first Enigma ever. So, after 4 months (since D2R release) of farming hundreds of Cow, Trav, and for the past month more than 500 CS runs maybe (dunno, lost count), I couldn't take it anymore, no
Ber
, no
Jah
drops, so I was like... alright, let's start selling some stuff to get them on trade. So I did, got both the
Ber
and the
Jah
on trade in one day, made my shiny MP Enigma. Now, the next morning, I log into the game to complete a fast trade (someone had just added me). Didn't have much time, had to go, but said okay, let's do a quick CS run anyway on Sorc before going for a Cow on the Pally to have a quick fun using the Enigma. So guess, what happened, that's right, the first CS Run, the
Ber
dropped. 😂😂 Man, this game!!😂 Okay. Next day, around 8PM, similar story, didn't have much time, let's go for a quick Cow run. Boom, what happens?!
Jah
Drops! 😂😂 Hope you enoyed :-) Hf and take care now!

Ber
Rune CS.png
Jah
Rune Cow.png
Enigma MP.png
The biggest fail here is not to have made Enigma in a MP ?! XD

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...