Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
5 replies   374 views

Description

Hallo community,

I don't know, what you are thinking about the current ladder season. From my sight, I can say that I am really bored -.-

I've made all useful runewords, that I personally need. Well, these these items could be better, but it is worthwhile for me to invest even more time now to optimize them. Therefore, most of my time I play no ladder. But in truth, it makes me sad that I lost the fun of the season so quickly.

My question to you - what else are you doing in the ladder or do you pursuing specific goals?

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hallo community,

I don't know, what you are thinking about the current ladder season. From my sight, I can say that I am really bored -.-

I've made all useful runewords, that I personally need. Well, these these items could be better, but it is worthwhile for me to invest even more time now to optimize them. Therefore, most of my time I play no ladder. But in truth, it makes me sad that I lost the fun of the season so quickly.

My question to you - what else are you doing in the ladder or do you pursuing specific goals?

Switch Friends Code: 6184-4783-6702

Schnorki 3318Moderator

PC
Got a char up and fully geared to mess around with people and do dclones with. Long done. That's it for S3 really.

Beyond that I'm mostly back to non-ladder, finally getting them chars some XP again.

Expected outcome, seeing how S3 didn't really add anything new that's worth farming and I genuinely couldn't care less about the actual ladder aspect of it.

___
If you want to add me on b.net, please message me here first. Random unexpected invites will be declined.
My approach is playing several characters.
Started with a summoner and made the new Mosaic sin once I could afford it. Next one is a horker and after that idk.
Leveling past 90 is kind of a fools errand for me, I could pool all resources into one character and optimize it for solo players 8 tz farming.
But what I find too annoying about it is setting that up. (Finding the game or creating one and hop on or off if people leave)
Tried dual Mosaic sin, not enjoyed to keep charges up.
My goal wasn't to have a lvl 95 char neither.

Now I play mainly Non-Ladder.
Only back to ladder to kill DClone, still want a perfect Anni :P

Relax and have fun!
It's always trying new builds for me.. doing it on ladder means I also get the rush of restarting and I dont have infinit resources and can everything in a second. Also like playing through the game with the new builds not only endgame- meaning there is actually a reason for me to buy all those mid level items and make mid level runewords(and I dont just have them lying around).

Finding another
Ber
when you have 10 is not as much fun as finding a
Ber
when you have only a
Sol
hehe.
I'm trying not to die in Hardcore, and currently failing. :D

PC | PSN | Switch | Europe | UTC + 0
All trades are PC, PSN or Switch!
All trades will be conducted with a cup of tea.
Offering a free cross platform trading service!

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...