Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
7 replies   694 views

Description

hello everyone here, i'm writing regarding assassin's (Phoenix) equipment i'm having a hard time finding these items e.g. Kenshi's
Greater Talons
, i'm currently playing paladin under foh and i'm having a hard time farming in higher locations than act 1. i need your help can i get them in gambling? these talons, thank you and have a good day!

Is cow level the best location to find sox items?

Can be used to make Runewords:

hello everyone here, i'm writing regarding assassin's (Phoenix) equipment i'm having a hard time finding these items e.g. Kenshi's
Greater Talons
, i'm currently playing paladin under foh and i'm having a hard time farming in higher locations than act 1. i need your help can i get them in gambling? these talons, thank you and have a good day!

Is cow level the best location to find sox items?

Necrarch 1606Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Really Nice
Claws
for MA Sins are EXTREMELY rare. They can either be shopped (at
Anya
's, for magic ones, not bases) or gambled (same) or found (both bases and magic).

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL

Schnorki 3182Moderator

PC
Generally speaking, you don't want kenshi's anymore. Unless you flat-out refuse to roll with the current OPness.

Kenshi variations were the top pick for tail sins prior to the last patch. But with Mosaic being as ridiculously strong as it is now, even the best rolled kenshi pales by comparison in most scenarios.

So basically..don't bother gambling for them and find a decent base for Mosaic instead. Or just buy one (assuming you're online)..given, a perfect 3/3/3 would run 40+
Ber
/
Jah
but a mid-base really isn't all too costly (or rare). The base itself matters fairly little as speed is easy to adapt with all of them (longer discussion about "too fast" being ignored here for now ^^), normal/excep/elite basically doesn't matter as you're ideally kicking anyways and don't need the claw dmg so your choices are quite varied and you can find them basically anywhere just randomly along the way once you leave the lower zones on normal (min lvl needed for the higher skill rolls). I pulled a ton of valid lower end to mid bases out of CS, baalruns and various TZs..though yeah, cows would work fine as well.

Necrarch 1606Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Schnorki, what mod would you love having ideally ? + 3
Phoenix Strike
+ some one point wonders like :
-
Dragon Flight

-
Mind Blast

-
Shadow Master
or Warrior
-
Blade Shield

-
Death Sentry
?

Or even more specific stuff ?

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
Regarding your Assa stuff, Schnorki already mentioned most important stuff, but I´m kind of confused why you struggle with a FoH pala on CS? Maybe you need quite some mana pots (or equip your merc with an Insight) but even an underequipped lvl 70 pala can do hell CS runs quite easily (btw
Holy Bolt
also does a great job compared to mana used). It´s also a great place to find all kind of desired bases/items/runes, while you will have really hard times with a FoH in cows.

Schnorki 3182Moderator

PC
Necrarch wrote: 1 year ago
Schnorki, what mod would you love having ideally ? + 3
Phoenix Strike
+ some one point wonders like :
-
Dragon Flight

-
Mind Blast

-
Shadow Master
or Warrior
-
Blade Shield

-
Death Sentry
?

Or even more specific stuff ?
For Mosaic specifically, my personal top picks would be any of the following combinations, depending on the build you're actually going for:
Phoenix Strike
/
Blades of Ice
/
Claws of Thunder

Dragon Tail
/
Tiger Strike
/
Weapon Block
or
Fade

Dragon Talon
/
Tiger Strike
/
Weapon Block
or
Fade

(the choice between
Weapon Block
and
Fade
is dictated by the exact build and the rest of your gear as
Weapon Block
may end up not even adding another percentage point anymore at certain levels, making
Fade
the default)

MA sins tend to have more than enough skill points to not justify dropping a useful +3 for some 1pt wonder.

That having been said, you really don't need the ideal combinations. Or even any skill rolls on the
Claws
. You'll still be way too strong without any of that anyways.
Found a +2 ps, +2 cot, and +1
Dragon Flight
runic White claw.

Asha 344

Sorceress Europe PC
Why kenshi when you can just stick to Plague scratch? Just find 3os one (i advise non-superior strongly), and with good mods n +2 roll you're packed. Maybe dual plagues even - up to +10
Phoenix Strike
, ignorance of poison n curses, and nice -57% all res to everything bc of LR proc. Stackable with merc's infi, btw 😎

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation