diablo2.io is supported by ads
2849 replies   372696 views

Description

Description by Darq

Can be used to make Runewords:

Luck? What is it? Can I buy it?
Syndesmosis wrote: 1 year ago
Obviously luck will always remain exactly that. Luck.

But you can still increase the odds by playing it smart. Such as by min/maxing your build, farming the right spot and just by putting in a lot of time.

Most of the players who posted their lucky drops in this thread, put in quite a bit of effort before the RNGods decided to shine their light upon them.

That is why this particular thread is by far my favorite thing to read on this forum. I really enjoy seeing people get rewarded for their hard work. It has literally put a smile on my face on more than one occasion.

Can trade on PC and PlayStation.

Rik 132

Americas PC
Had to share this, bc not sure if anything close to this will ever happen in my d2 playing again. This last Saturday night while I was sleeping, my mind was tossing over horking every single cow during my team cow runs. First game I played, I horked a
Zod
rune which is the 2nd one this season, 1/3rd of high runes ive found so far :/
But, no less than 30 seconds later on the next group of cows, I horked a
Jah
. I have no video, I have pictures of the individual runes on the Ground from separate Xbox accounts but it happened and I needed to share.

Of course, I spent every available moment of the rest of the day doing the same thing and I think I got like a
Lem
lol (but found a sweet base claw which might score me more than the 2 runes I found). I feel like this is probably the craziest thing that’ll happen for me in d2 and honestly that thought deflates me… and all I really want right now is
Ber
lol.
Nosgothy wrote: 1 year ago
Syndesmosis wrote: 1 year ago
Obviously luck will always remain exactly that. Luck.

But you can still increase the odds by playing it smart. Such as by min/maxing your build, farming the right spot and just by putting in a lot of time.

Most of the players who posted their lucky drops in this thread, put in quite a bit of effort before the RNGods decided to shine their light upon them.

That is why this particular thread is by far my favorite thing to read on this forum. I really enjoy seeing people get rewarded for their hard work. It has literally put a smile on my face on more than one occasion.
The main problem is, I'm a huge fan of this game since classic Diablo2. After all this years, the highest rune I could get so far is
Lo
, and it dropped just a single time. In D2R, highest rune I could get so far is
Mal
. I have work, I have family and can't put too much time in this game anymore. For example, I've been trying to get a
Lem
drop for 3 weeks now. It becomes boring and tiring after a while. Other than that, mine was just a silly joke

Necrarch 1612Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Trading is
Key
. With the same constraints as you seem to have (wife + 2 young kids) and about 2-3 hours a week to play.

99% of my D2-welath comes from trading, not rune drops. Bases,
Annihilus
(DClone catching is not always easy but still...), gems, set pieces... Little by little I have accumulated for what I needed to have one very well geared necro and 2 acceptable others (sin/zon).

Interest of trading is that it takes much less time in front of the PC, just getting here on my phone... when waiting for kid at her music class, when in the tube, when in... the loo. Yeah, not romantic, but efficient !

The good part for me is to be homeworking a lot. Can have my personal PC opened next to my work one, just to complete a trade from time to time. Takes two minutes each time, so a not-too-invasive impact on my work quality. :)

I have an extra
Lem
as of now, ping me and I'll give it to you. :)

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
Nice TC87 hork in TZed Trav

672% MF / 78%
Find Item
chance

When I'm not slaying demons, I'm usually out hiking mountains.
what build? ww?
Frenzy
?
Berserk
?
Farming casually on my break at work on the Switch version and TZ
Andariel
drops me a 19/10
Griffon's Eye
, which is extra funny because I was just complaining in another thread about how I haven't seen one in D2R since pre-ladder season 1. This is on my current Ladder Javazon too!

lol GG

Burning Hells and burning out since 2004.
manu151186 wrote: 1 year ago
what build? ww?
Frenzy
?
Berserk
?
Max points in
Berserk
Find Potion
&
Find Item
, 1 point in WW for quick heals when needed, all left over points in
Battle Orders
for extra
Berserk
dmg, and 2 x Last Wish on A5 merc for Lvl 34 Might Aura & LIfetap.

When I'm not slaying demons, I'm usually out hiking mountains.

Tyran 12

Europe PC
w
Guess I got REALLY lucky - had 10 minutes to play and ran Meph who dropped 2 rare rings, including the one below I've had appraised at 10
Ber
and got a 5
Ber
offer within minutes of posting on reddit. 2.99 Sigma on Charsifood which I've never even come close to before! And to think I was about to bin it lmao
Skyryser wrote: 1 year ago
Guess I got REALLY lucky - had 10 minutes to play and ran Meph who dropped 2 rare rings, including the one below I've had appraised at 10
Ber
and got a 5
Ber
offer within minutes of posting on reddit. 2.99 Sigma on Charsifood which I've never even come close to before! And to think I was about to bin it lmao
10Ber? Is this ring something worth?
2.55 (perfect LL & ML)
Slypnir wrote: 1 year ago
Skyryser wrote: 1 year ago
Ber
and got a 5
Ber
10Ber? Is this ring something worth?
I'm no expert but I'd say so, the LL and ML are pretty sick on it. Check on charsifood, put in the mods, the sigma/use cases will tell you if it's a good'un. Definitely would say it is, although the res mods etc make a difference.

To follow up on above, just dropped this too doing LK, pretty sure I won't see a better base anytime soon:
Not 1 single
Key
for near 1 hour, but he dropped something better :D

keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the Ground.
Got lucky with SC 20Life / 4 res :D

Necrarch 1612Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Honestly, I am very surprised the ring from Skyryser got so much.
Would have priced it around
Ist
-
Vex
. 6 affixes are useful but not so well rolled and PvP players would prefer more life or STR.

Slypnir, yours would be similar or slightly better so consider selling if you meet an
Ohm

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
My first!
Got very lucky twice in 24 hours... first a
Ber
rune in
Throne of Destruction
, in the corner of the map most people probably don't bother with. Next game, I'm in World Stone 2 and kill a mob and see a unique drop and go, "oh gross, another
Spectral Shard
" and leave it there. Back to town, clearing out the cube and a bathroom break, and I realize I just left Deaths Fathom sitting on the Ground for 2+ minutes in a full pub game. I run back through my tp and there it lays, unique
Dimensional Shard
. I grabbed it too quickly to bother with a screenshot of the drop. It rolled 27% cold damage and decent resist. How embarrassing...

Tyran 12

Europe PC
w
i love to restart, so you really feel lucky about something like this

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...