Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4233 replies   654701 views

Bunch of planned Korean Dclone walks happening this week, details within!

No data yet

Description

Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

Schnorki 3195Moderator

PC
Necrarch wrote: 1 year ago
Not sure it would have worked, but the general rule is "closest non-already-disclosed super unique from the first non-town place you go to when DClone pops".

In cows, not easy to know apart from Cow King :)
Actually, it is the first not-previously-spawned SU that you spawn after the DClone trigger. They (and he) don't spawn as soon as you leave town or even as you enter their zone. They spawn as you get within range (about 2 screens) of them.

Simple example:
Corpsefire
tends to be pretty far into den. After the event triggers, you can move into
Blood Moor
, you can even zone into
Den of Evil
. Then go back and head to say
Inner Cloister
and move into
Cathedral
, DClone will spawn in
Cathedral
(as you close in on
Bone Ash
). Despite you having zoned into
Den of Evil
, he will not have spawned as
Corpsefire
because you didn't actually get close enough to trigger that spawn.
(Easily confirmed by anyone with a SP SoJ or during the next walk if you please - or just take my word for it as I have confirmed it multiple times myself)

In the case described here, there's distinctly no mention of cow king. As such, there's a very real possiblity of:
1) Started doing cows
2) DClone event goes off
2.1) Hadn't actually killed cow king yet but just happened to step into spawn-range as the event popped
3) Left cows to look for DClone (pindle, stony, palace, ... as noted)

In that scenario, DClone may indeed well have replaced
The Cow King
who was then never checked, resulting in the inability to not find him at any other spawn.
A lot of the listings out there for some reason exclude cow king but he can indeed act as a DClone spawn point.

If it wasn't that, there is of course still the possibility that the checked SUs were in fact previously spawned in that same game (stony I dare say definitely was as that happens on the way to get the leg for said cows). At that point, they can't turn into DClone as he only replaces non-spawned SUs.

And lastly, rare as it is, there is a known bug that actually causes him to not spawn in your game. Honestly no idea what the actual cause of it is (other than Blizz being Blizz..) but after thousands of same-as-always DClone clears, I did have that happen myself once (and only once) in D2:R. Same private hell game as always. Same not doing anything but sit in town until he triggers. And yet, despite the message, he simply did not spawn in that game. Anywhere. Actually double/triple checked everything from region to difficulty cuz I thought I was just being an idiot and went so far as to check every single SU out there but nope, he simply didn't spawn in that game. So..sadly, that is an option, rare as it apparently is.
Walk SCL tomorrow
Region TBD by voting
2023-03-07T13:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
https://www.youtube.com/@jjonge/community

Relax and have fun!

ShadowHeart 1780Moderator

Europe PC
Wow, mockingbirdreal really stepping up here, announcing walks faster than D2R Clone Hunters xD

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.

Deleted User 73148 0

ShadowHeart wrote: 1 year ago
Wow, mockingbirdreal really stepping up here, announcing walks faster than D2R Clone Hunters xD
underrated Katniss Everdeen xD

Bisu 370

PC
Not sure it would have worked, but the general rule is "closest non-already-disclosed super unique from the first non-town place you go to when DClone pops".

Hahaha love this description =D
I've missed every single walk on NA SCL so far this season, glad I was able to buy a cheap
Annihilus
for my main.

Ironically I work graveyard on the NA west coast, so if the next "planned" walk is around 5am my time tomorrow, I'll have to bring my Switch and log-in to my char at work and kill Clone there. lol

Burning Hells and burning out since 2004.

mhlg 859

Americas PC
IceMarker wrote: 1 year ago
I've missed every single walk on NA SCL so far this season, glad I was able to buy a cheap
Annihilus
for my main.

Ironically I work graveyard on the NA west coast, so if the next "planned" walk is around 5am my time tomorrow, I'll have to bring my Switch and log-in to my char at work and kill Clone there. lol
If Heidi streams tonight he usually does 1 to 2 walks between 2PM and 5PM west coast time or 5PM to 8PM EST.

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet

mhlg 859

Americas PC
I don't think Heidi is going to do a D-Clone tonight. I heard him say "let's save it until Wednesday." Still he's sort of mercurial about these things so anything is possible and he does have a stream scheduled for tomorrow with 2 D-Clones.

Europe PC
Yeah, I don't think he's at the stage of the ladder yet where he's doing dclones every stream... but I suppose it's not too far off now :P

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.

Schnorki 3195Moderator

PC
Yeah, don't base any clone assumptions on the twitch schedule (or any assumptions for that matter ^^).

Though if (big 'if') I recall correctly, he did mention a clone planned for Wednesday's stream.

Europe PC
Asia SCL dclone walk in ~13 minutes

Can anyone help me in killing dclone?
TheWiseWarrior DClone Hunters Discord

Upcoming Walks (Including a HCL Walk!)

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

SC Ladder Walk

@Heidi is going to walk during his stream on March 8, 2023, you can follow along in twitch-plugs to find out where and when! As always, you can find his Discord in discords-you-should-know! Stream is SCHEDULED to start at 4:00 PM. 10pm UTC 2023-03-08T22:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

SC Ladder Walk

@Heidi is going to walk during his stream on March 9, 2023, you can follow along in twitch-plugs to find out where and when! As always, you can find his Discord in discords-you-should-know! Stream is SCHEDULED to start at 4:00 PM. 10pm UTC 2023-03-09T22:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

2 SC Ladder Walks

Host: BJ잼재미 (BJ Jam Fun) (Support : 잼재미꼬붕 & 잼노조채권자)
Region: Asia
Time(s):
Friday, March 10, 2023 5:00 AM, in 2 days 11AM UTC 2023-03-10T11:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
Friday, March 10, 2023 6:00 AM, in 2 days 12PM NOON UTC 2023-03-10T12:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

Thanks so much for hosting BJ잼재미 (BJ Jam Fun), you can follow along in twitch-plugs closer to the walk time!

HARDCORE LADDER WALK

Host: 이빡구 (Lee Pak-gu)
Region: TBD 10 mins before walk time
Time: Friday, March 10, 2023 7:00 AM, in 2 days. March 10, 1pM UTC 2023-03-10T13:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

Thanks so much for hosting 이빡구 (Lee Pak-gu), you can follow along in twitch-plugs closer to the walk time!

Houston, TX Central Time. join D2R Dclone Hunters Discord https://discord.com/invite/5DgUvcAYbR

Europe PC
Incoming Asia SCL walk in ~17 minutes, by 디디콜의.

Anybody know which server the @Heidi Dclone walk will be on?
Alpha190 wrote: 1 year ago
Most of the time it's NA.

Please post a trade offer before sending me a friend request.
I'm in the PST time zone, typically available anywhere from 7am to 10pm
zippyzon wrote: 1 year ago
Alpha190 wrote: 1 year ago
Most of the time it's NA.
Thank you!

mhlg 859

Americas PC
Heidi will do a walk at 8 PM EST tonight. He hasn't announced a server yet but he usually walks on SCL NA.

Europe PC
There's been some more walk announcements since NightsAnonymous' post, plus Heidi's walk tonight now has a confirmed time. There's now quite a few upcoming walks so it was time to make a table again ;)
Date & time Host(s) Mode Region
2023-03-09T01:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. Heidi SCL Europe
2023-03-09T12:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. FBI멀더 SCL Asia
2023-03-10T01:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. Heidi SCL Americas

Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago

Actually, it is the first not-previously-spawned SU that you spawn after the DClone trigger. They (and he) don't spawn as soon as you leave town or even as you enter their zone. They spawn as you get within range (about 2 screens) of them.

Simple example:
Corpsefire
tends to be pretty far into den. After the event triggers, you can move into
Blood Moor
, you can even zone into
Den of Evil
. Then go back and head to say
Inner Cloister
and move into
Cathedral
, DClone will spawn in
Cathedral
(as you close in on
Bone Ash
). Despite you having zoned into
Den of Evil
, he will not have spawned as
Corpsefire
because you didn't actually get close enough to trigger that spawn.
(Easily confirmed by anyone with a SP SoJ or during the next walk if you please - or just take my word for it as I have confirmed it multiple times myself)

In the case described here, there's distinctly no mention of cow king. As such, there's a very real possiblity of:
1) Started doing cows
2) DClone event goes off
2.1) Hadn't actually killed cow king yet but just happened to step into spawn-range as the event popped
3) Left cows to look for DClone (pindle, stony, palace, ... as noted)

In that scenario, DClone may indeed well have replaced
The Cow King
who was then never checked, resulting in the inability to not find him at any other spawn.
A lot of the listings out there for some reason exclude cow king but he can indeed act as a DClone spawn point.

If it wasn't that, there is of course still the possibility that the checked SUs were in fact previously spawned in that same game (stony I dare say definitely was as that happens on the way to get the leg for said cows). At that point, they can't turn into DClone as he only replaces non-spawned SUs.

And lastly, rare as it is, there is a known bug that actually causes him to not spawn in your game. Honestly no idea what the actual cause of it is (other than Blizz being Blizz..) but after thousands of same-as-always DClone clears, I did have that happen myself once (and only once) in D2:R. Same private hell game as always. Same not doing anything but sit in town until he triggers. And yet, despite the message, he simply did not spawn in that game. Anywhere. Actually double/triple checked everything from region to difficulty cuz I thought I was just being an idiot and went so far as to check every single SU out there but nope, he simply didn't spawn in that game. So..sadly, that is an option, rare as it apparently is.
I had killed
The Cow King
, as a point of reference.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...