Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
13 replies   708 views

Description

If anyone is doing ubers in non ladder softcore let me know i wanted to test how well can my barb perform out there
Cheers Marek

Can be used to make Runewords:

If anyone is doing ubers in non ladder softcore let me know i wanted to test how well can my barb perform out there
Cheers Marek
I can support in general when I am online. Just ping me.

Timezone GMT +2

I buy your
Hel
runes and
Token of Absolution
. Check my WTB stash! Also have some free stuff available.
OP
im kind of looking for someone who is doing it anyway and dont mind me hoping on into a game to see how much i could do on my own

Zebot 70

Paladin Americas PC
marek22 wrote: 1 year ago
im kind of looking for someone who is doing it anyway and dont mind me hoping on into a game to see how much i could do on my own
You can try with me tonight (America central time, so 12 hours from now or so) if you’d like
OP
Zebot wrote: 1 year ago
You can try with me tonight (America central time, so 12 hours from now or so) if you’d like
oof that will probably be middle of the night for me XD if im not asleep id take You up on that offer :)

Zebot 70

Paladin Americas PC
Zebot wrote: 1 year ago
oof that will probably be middle of the night for me XD if im not asleep id take You up on that offer :)
Well, feel free to add me. I’ll save the keys for you to try when we’re both on. Focusing on ladder anyway.
If you happen to get your hands on keys I can either coop it with you or anchor and let you test solo to see if you can do carry services yet. I run uber smiter to garuntee the torch for you if you're not ready yet or if we are cooping its clutch your torch as well. I help for free and am available often. Torch yours. HMU if you happen upon keys. Torch is yours being your keys.

Apologies over not having spare keys myself.

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=1293977&p=3307884#p3307884

Psn: DarkSoulHonor
Cheers Marek
hi, i happen to have 3x3 keys spare for you to try your char
OP
DarkSoulHonor wrote: 1 year ago
If you happen to get your hands on keys I can either coop it with you or anchor and let you test solo to see if you can do carry services yet. I run uber smiter to garuntee the torch for you if you're not ready yet or if we are cooping its clutch your torch as well. I help for free and am available often. Torch yours. HMU if you happen upon keys. Torch is yours being your keys.

Apologies over not having spare keys myself.

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=1293977&p=3307884#p3307884
nothing to apologise for dont worry : )
if i have spare set of keys to try it solo ill reach out
OP
doubluu wrote: 1 year ago
Cheers Marek
ohh cool feel free to add me on bnet and You can let me know if You gonna do it : )
Cheers Marek
ohh cool feel free to add me on bnet and You can let me know if You gonna do it : )
Oof I'm so sorry i just saw you are pc =( I'm psn only. Goodluck on runs with zebot. My bad for the mix up just excited to finally be able to help ubers so trying to find people in need.

OP

Oof I'm so sorry i just saw you are pc =( I'm psn only. Goodluck on runs with zebot. My bad for the mix up just excited to finally be able to help ubers so trying to find people in need.
no worries it was just a curiosity post anyway for me :P

big thanks to doubluu for offering keys turns out i lack resistance to take care of mefisto but rest of the pack was ok maybe bit slow

no worries it was just a curiosity post anyway for me :P

big thanks to doubluu for offering keys turns out i lack resistance to take care of mefisto but rest of the pack was ok maybe bit slow
Yeah full res maxed is clutch for ubers for sure

(Edit) Treachery can be clutch for this low budget.
Fade
gives a large boost to all res when active, reduced curse duration, and reduced physical damage taken. Long turn better to get it off Last Wish and use Fortitude probably.

(Edit pt2) 2nd thought Chains of Honor over Fortitude. Only 100% less damage to the bosses, higher all res than fort, reduced damage taken 8%, +2 skills, still solid defense with a good base. Recommend only 60durability bases for high words low durability is stupid tough to keep repaired. Superior ed preferably. Base matters.
Archon Plate
for low strength but as Barbie doll you might be able to handle
Sacred Armor

Necrarch 1612Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Treachery - don't forget you can use it as PreBuff : proc
Fade
then swap armor.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...