Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4 replies   829 views

How do you mark an item as sold in the trade section

No data yet

Site Feedback

Description

I know there is a button for that, then you write who you sold it to and for how much, but it seems like a placebo button? It doesn't actually do anything and people still try to buy my stuff? What am I doing wrong? Why is it so hard to use this website even harder than things like d2jsp that are terribly designed.

Can be used to make Runewords:

I know there is a button for that, then you write who you sold it to and for how much, but it seems like a placebo button? It doesn't actually do anything and people still try to buy my stuff? What am I doing wrong? Why is it so hard to use this website even harder than things like d2jsp that are terribly designed.

Schnorki 3184Moderator

PC
sbim wrote: 1 year ago
Why is it so hard to use this website even harder than things like d2jsp that are terribly designed.
I suppose flows aren't always intuitive to everyone. But for this site, all you have to do is hit the stuff that tells you exactly what it does:

1) Hit 'mark as sold':
2) Enter buyer and pricing information, then hit 'mark this trade as sold':
Done.

Takes you back to the trade itself afterwards, then allowing you to add trust as applicable.
It's an incredibly simple system... Have you even made any trades?

PC | PSN | Switch | Europe | UTC + 0
All trades are PC, PSN or Switch!
All trades will be conducted with a cup of tea.
Offering a free cross platform trading service!

Schnorki 3184Moderator

PC
Turns out that's a surprisingly valid question..
Looking at it now, there's 0 active trades, 0 past trades and 0 posts other than the one here. Folks are hence most definitely not "still try to buy my stuff"-ing.

So..I guess we can chalk this one up to baseless bitching and/or some BS wannabe indirect ad for <insert other place here>..

Either way, leaving this up for now as the response may be useful to some new folks who did indeed get confused at some point.

Teebling 5828Admin

Europe PC
sbim wrote: 1 year ago
seems like a placebo button
Yeah I'm totally just coding placebo buttons to frustrate and troll users intentionally :roll:

See Schnorki's instructions - if you're following them and the button isn't doing anything, turn off your adblocker and try again (adblockers can interfere with the proper functioning of the site depending on how aggressive they are). If you're still having issues, post a bug report here and I'll investigate for you.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...