Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
2 replies   1308 views

Description

Noticing a decent number of disconnects + mini/self roll backs happening, starting with new patch a few days ago.

Here's an example:

Probably the 5th or 6th time it's happened to me in the last week and figured I'd share. Whenever it happened previously, I'd log in after and be dead/naked. Seems like a solid improvement over that at least, but happening a lot more frequently now..

Anyone else notice this change?

My other 2 clients stayed connected (EU and Asia), so appears to be Blizzard/America region issue in this example.
Description by Zero187

Can be used to make Runewords:

Noticing a decent number of disconnects + mini/self roll backs happening, starting with new patch a few days ago.

Here's an example:

Probably the 5th or 6th time it's happened to me in the last week and figured I'd share. Whenever it happened previously, I'd log in after and be dead/naked. Seems like a solid improvement over that at least, but happening a lot more frequently now..

Anyone else notice this change?

My other 2 clients stayed connected (EU and Asia), so appears to be Blizzard/America region issue in this example.

When I'm not slaying demons, I'm usually out hiking mountains.

Schnorki 3187Moderator

PC
It isn't a new thing so much as it is something caused by unstable/overloading servers. Same thing happened in the first days of D2:R. And S1. And presumably S2 (though I missed the first few days of that one so just an educated guess).
OP
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago
It isn't a new thing so much as it is something caused by unstable/overloading servers. Same thing happened in the first days of D2:R. And S1. And presumably S2 (though I missed the first few days of that one so just an educated guess).
It's odd that I'm not dying anymore like I used to.. Which leads me to believe something changed. But either way I'll take it!

EDIT: Annnd just happened again a minute ago. A lot more rubber banding too, as of late. If only they had separate regions for ladder to help split up load.. NL would be running real smooth right now xD

When I'm not slaying demons, I'm usually out hiking mountains.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...