Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
8 replies   4122 views

Can Death's fathom/Griffon's eye drop in online non-ladder?

No data yet

Description

As per title. New player here.

Can be used to make Runewords:

As per title. New player here.

Bisu 369

PC
Yes, they can.
OP
Bisu wrote: 1 year ago
Yes, they can.
Thank you.

ShadowHeart 1743Moderator

Europe PC
Everything that was Ladder-Only pre-D2R is available on Non-Ladder in D2R, that includes uniques, rune words, and
Horadric Cube
recipes. It can be a bit confusing for sure, because websites that haven't been updated for D2R are incorrect. Well, they are correct for classic D2/LoD, just not for D2R. Blizzard has also added new stuff in D2R that is Ladder-Only (or has been).
  • Everything that was Ladder-Only pre-D2R is available on both Non-Ladder and Offline in D2R.
    In other words - everything that was in the game before D2R is available on both Non-Ladder and Offline.
  • Patch 2.4 of D2R added some new rune words and
    Horadric Cube
    recipes.
    These have been Ladder-Only in D2R up until now (well, soon).
    They will become available on Non-Ladder starting with patch 2.6 releasing later this week.
    They were always available Offline too, just not on Non-Ladder (until now).
  • Patch 2.5 of D2R added
    Terror
    Zones and Sunder Charms that could only drop in Ladder.
    These will become available both on Non-Ladder and Offline starting with patch 2.6 releasing later this week.
    Terror
    Zones were available in Non-Ladder the whole time, just not the Sunder Charms.
  • Patch 2.6 of D2R releasing this week will add a couple of more new rune words that will be Ladder-Only for the time being.

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
What about upgrading unique items? I remember trying to up an
Eth
rib cracker some time ago and failed on NL. Did I mess up the recipe or it's just not possible?

ShadowHeart 1743Moderator

Europe PC
Yes, upgrading unique items works on Non-Ladder. What items did you have in the cube when you tried it?

Upgrading Set items will also work on Non-Ladder starting with patch 2.6, that was one of the additions of 2.4 that has been Ladder-Only until now.

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
Thats awesome!

Asha 344

Sorceress Europe PC
Yes, good news. Finally I can take a break from season runs - damn farmin/tradin feels more like a second job, not rest. Think I gonna drink this weekend, then get alotta sleep lol
OP
ShadowHeart wrote: 1 year ago
Everything that was Ladder-Only pre-D2R is available on Non-Ladder in D2R, that includes uniques, rune words, and
Horadric Cube
recipes. It can be a bit confusing for sure, because websites that haven't been updated for D2R are incorrect. Well, they are correct for classic D2/LoD, just not for D2R. Blizzard has also added new stuff in D2R that is Ladder-Only (or has been).
  • Everything that was Ladder-Only pre-D2R is available on both Non-Ladder and Offline in D2R.
    In other words - everything that was in the game before D2R is available on both Non-Ladder and Offline.
  • Patch 2.4 of D2R added some new rune words and
    Horadric Cube
    recipes.
    These have been Ladder-Only in D2R up until now (well, soon).
    They will become available on Non-Ladder starting with patch 2.6 releasing later this week.
    They were always available Offline too, just not on Non-Ladder (until now).
  • Patch 2.5 of D2R added
    Terror
    Zones and Sunder Charms that could only drop in Ladder.
    These will become available both on Non-Ladder and Offline starting with patch 2.6 releasing later this week.
    Terror
    Zones were available in Non-Ladder the whole time, just not the Sunder Charms.
  • Patch 2.6 of D2R releasing this week will add a couple of more new rune words that will be Ladder-Only for the time being.
Thank you for the detailed and clear explanation.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...