Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
1 reply   8956 views

Description

Hey everyone, I’ve been pretty excited to have
Terror
zones offline since they announced 2.6. My characters were sorta perpetually limited to level 93, to get any higher took way too long, plus if I made any headway I would probably die and set myself back a while (cursed, extra fast, aura enchanted enemies sock).

Within a couple hours of 2.6 going live I got my javazon to 94 and found a good number of sunder charms, opening up more character builds.

Then a few days later running the cold Moore over and over again got a bit boring, I had only received cold/fire/poison sunders and hadn’t had the cows,
Chaos Sanctuary
or any other cool
Terror
zones spawn. So I was reading about the mechanism that changes and chooses
Terror
zones. So when you’re offline, it runs off the device’s clock, changing zones every hour.

*warning* some may consider the following as “cheating”

So last night after doing a few runs of the
Plains of Despair
Terror
zones I was like ok, enough is enough. So I opened the setting of my switch and changed the time just by and hour. Back into d2r: boom! Monastery
Terror
zones, so that was fun. After it changed to another meh zone, I changed the time again and got
Chaos Sanctuary
, score!

So if you want to change the
Terror
zone to a more desirable one just adjust your machine’s clock. You could probably even note what times correspond to your desired
Terror
zone. However this can only be done for machines that allow it’s time to be set manually, and not synched via the internet - so this may be a console only “feature”. (Sorry I haven’t had a pc in years)

And for anyone who thinks this is “cheating” I totally get it. Primarily I used this because I only have a limited amount of time I can play d2r, so I want to maximize it. Just like
Terror
zones themselves you’d have to choose to do this, and that is a personal choice.

Hope it’s useful!

Can be used to make Runewords:

Nate 539

Switch
Hey everyone, I’ve been pretty excited to have
Terror
zones offline since they announced 2.6. My characters were sorta perpetually limited to level 93, to get any higher took way too long, plus if I made any headway I would probably die and set myself back a while (cursed, extra fast, aura enchanted enemies sock).

Within a couple hours of 2.6 going live I got my javazon to 94 and found a good number of sunder charms, opening up more character builds.

Then a few days later running the cold Moore over and over again got a bit boring, I had only received cold/fire/poison sunders and hadn’t had the cows,
Chaos Sanctuary
or any other cool
Terror
zones spawn. So I was reading about the mechanism that changes and chooses
Terror
zones. So when you’re offline, it runs off the device’s clock, changing zones every hour.

*warning* some may consider the following as “cheating”

So last night after doing a few runs of the
Plains of Despair
Terror
zones I was like ok, enough is enough. So I opened the setting of my switch and changed the time just by and hour. Back into d2r: boom! Monastery
Terror
zones, so that was fun. After it changed to another meh zone, I changed the time again and got
Chaos Sanctuary
, score!

So if you want to change the
Terror
zone to a more desirable one just adjust your machine’s clock. You could probably even note what times correspond to your desired
Terror
zone. However this can only be done for machines that allow it’s time to be set manually, and not synched via the internet - so this may be a console only “feature”. (Sorry I haven’t had a pc in years)

And for anyone who thinks this is “cheating” I totally get it. Primarily I used this because I only have a limited amount of time I can play d2r, so I want to maximize it. Just like
Terror
zones themselves you’d have to choose to do this, and that is a personal choice.

Hope it’s useful!
Thanks for the hint!
Nate wrote: 1 year ago
However this can only be done for machines that allow it’s time to be set manually, and not synched via the internet
A computer that does not allow to change time manually should not be considered as a device in your but in your software vendor's possession. It should be freed of this vendors malware as soon as possible.
Nate wrote: 1 year ago
And for anyone who thinks this is “cheating” I totally get it.
I wouldn't consider this as morally bad behaviour at all as you are free to do on your machine whatever pleases you.

Post ur offer before adding me. No PM. Only add me if u offer bin/lf. No reply after 3 days=offer rejected
No socketing service.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...