Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
6 replies   1473 views

Description

Aloha,

After sorting through way too much L and NL stuff, I've dropped a bunch of things (mostly charms) in d2io // giveaway on Europe.

Please help yourself if you see anything you could use.

Cheers

Can be used to make Runewords:

Schnorki 3209Moderator

PC
Aloha,

After sorting through way too much L and NL stuff, I've dropped a bunch of things (mostly charms) in d2io // giveaway on Europe.

Please help yourself if you see anything you could use.

Cheers

Teebling 5855Admin

Europe PC
Be there in a minute! Yes I'm playing NL...

EDIT Got a nice 9%
Annihilus
for both me and my friend, some MF charms and some other bits and bobs. Thanks Schnorki!

Thanks a lot Schnorki! Took some items but also left some of mine. I hope they help some others :)
Guess the game is gone already?
OP

Schnorki 3209Moderator

PC
Just closed it. No idea how quickly stuff disappeared but I came back to a cleaned out game as expected.
Yeah, I did that sort of give-away once (i.e. drop everything in the Rogues' camp, and let people come help themselves), as this is what I had seen done a couple of times. Also, it's pretty easy to set up.

But then, when I came back after a few hours, everything was gone.
I could see in the "chat window" that 4-5 people joined and left, but I had no info about when. And I don't know how long it takes before the game deletes items on the floor.

Basically, I have no guarantee that the items (or the majority of them) were actually successfully given away.

During Ladder 2, I listed Free/Give-Away posts from my NL accounts. The good thing is that d2.
Io
does not delete the posts after they expire. The bad thing is that managing individual ads (get in touch, add to Bnet, meet and trade) is not a 0-effort method. So it's not good either.

I'll try a third way in the near future.

See my profile for my trades.
See my forum post for free items.

NL want-list : a Sorceress
Hellfire Torch
(low stats ok), skiller charms (Sorc:any, Necro:P&N+Summon, Amazon:Jav, Assa:trap),
Perfect Gems
(all, incl. Amethysts and Rubies).
OP

Schnorki 3209Moderator

PC
Listing everything is honestly too much effort for me.

Did a few of these games by now, usually while still here and they all cleaned out nicely. This is the first one where I just let it sit to where they may have disappeared on the Ground..but considering prior experience and the number of joins, I doubt that. Or if at all, maybe a handful of pieces.

Works for me.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...