Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
6 replies   525 views

Description

So, since the patch, when I look up a specific item, I can see a number of listings for trade, but when clicking on See all listings, I either see none, one, or very few as illustrated below. I've checked a cross a couple of different browsers, dumped cache, cookies, logged out and back in, etc.

Anyone else confirm they see this issue?

Edit: Should add that I can click on the individual listings in the summary of listings and view the posts for them, however the See all listings button just does not appear to be retrieving and displaying the details of them.
Description by Tey_Rossa

Can be used to make Runewords:

So, since the patch, when I look up a specific item, I can see a number of listings for trade, but when clicking on See all listings, I either see none, one, or very few as illustrated below. I've checked a cross a couple of different browsers, dumped cache, cookies, logged out and back in, etc.

Anyone else confirm they see this issue?

Edit: Should add that I can click on the individual listings in the summary of listings and view the posts for them, however the See all listings button just does not appear to be retrieving and displaying the details of them.
Fixedby Teebling1 year agoGo to post
May have to do with the ladder tomorrow. Not sure if this answers your question/issue?

forums/site-update-v1-41-patch-notes-t1282121.html

Happy Slaying!
-CRUX :7
OP
I did read the patch notes before posting. As far as I see, nothing in the notes says anything about existing trades not being visible when clicking See all listings. If I've missed it, please point out or quote the relevant point that describes this issue and/or remedy.

This is why I'm asking others to confirm if the same issue occurs for them.

Necrarch 1659Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Hey, see bug report for the same index: Teebling reopened the site with the search index still being rebuilt as this takes several hours to allow players to use it back.

My guess would be that it's still the case and should come back to normal within a few hours - retry in some time please :)

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
OP
Necrarch wrote: 1 year ago
Hey, see bug report for the same index: Teebling reopened the site with the search index still being rebuilt as this takes several hours to allow players to use it back.

My guess would be that it's still the case and should come back to normal within a few hours - retry in some time please :)
Thanks @Necrarch! I did miss that point in the wall of text.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...