Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
10 replies   4122 views

Description

Hey all! I have very little experience using martial arts assassins so I wanted to ask what the primary skills being used for the new Mosaic runeword will be. I want to know which skills to keep an eye out for on claw bases. Thanks

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hey all! I have very little experience using martial arts assassins so I wanted to ask what the primary skills being used for the new Mosaic runeword will be. I want to know which skills to keep an eye out for on claw bases. Thanks
OP
So unicorn
Claws
lol… ok so
Phoenix Strike
and which finisher?
I just tested a little with my assassin.
Dragon Talon
releases all 3 charges with one series. I wonder if it releases 4 charges with Mosaic. It always hits when you have charges.
Dragon Claw
only releases two charges as it hits once with each claw.
Dragon Tail
works only on physical.
Dragon Flight
only releases one
Charge
afaik and is slow.

-->
Dragon Talon

On workdays I am generally available for trade from 19:00 CET to 23:00 CET. Weekends variable.
DON'T ADD ME ON BNET WITHOUT POSTING HERE! I WILL NOT ACCEPT FRIEND REQUESTS FROM STRANGERS.
On the other hand, add me after you bid ;)

Ravoc 123

PC
LarsVonAllen wrote: 1 year ago
Phoenix Strike
, 3
Death Sentry
, 3
Weapon Block
is considered BiS
I was under the impression items could only roll up to 2 tiers of skill difference; a L12 and a L30 skill would be impossible. I may be wrong though.
Ravoc wrote: 1 year ago
Phoenix Strike
, 3
Death Sentry
, 3
Weapon Block
is considered BiS
I was under the impression items could only roll up to 2 tiers of skill difference; a L12 and a L30 skill would be impossible. I may be wrong though.
I don't get it but I do have a lvl 30 (
Shadow Master
) and lvl 12 (
Charged Bolt Sentry
) base

Relax and have fun!
mockingbirdreal wrote: 1 year ago
Ravoc wrote: 1 year ago
Phoenix Strike
, 3
Death Sentry
, 3
Weapon Block
is considered BiS
I don't get it but I do have a lvl 30 (
Shadow Master
) and lvl 12 (
Charged Bolt Sentry
) base
image.png
12+30 is possible (column 3 and 6)
1/6 + 30 is not (columns 1/2 and 6)

BTW
Death Sentry
is useless on a MA sin. While there might be things to explode after you are done, there won't be things left to get exploded after you're done. With the power you'll be packing a plain
Wrist Sword
Mosaic will obliterate anything just as well.

If you get a PM offer, post it in the trade. Promote healthy competition instead of settling for less. ;)

Khegan 376

Staff mods can't be more than 3 tiers apart, so the above combination is possible. That being said, rolling +3 in PS, DS and WB is 1 in 46 million according to one affix calculator. Good luck hunting for that. :)
sorry if this was already answered...

with the latest change that Mosaic would provide 50% chance to keep charges, and 100% chance if wearing two together.... can you then "stack" different charging skills together at the same time and keep them all charged after a successful finishing move?

for example, can you
Charge
Tiger Strike
Cobra Strike
and pheonix strike each three times, and then just run around killing things with finishing moves to keep all charges going?
NinjaPants wrote: 1 year ago
sorry if this was already answered...

with the latest change that Mosaic would provide 50% chance to keep charges, and 100% chance if wearing two together.... can you then "stack" different charging skills together at the same time and keep them all charged after a successful finishing move?

for example, can you
Charge
Tiger Strike
Cobra Strike
and pheonix strike each three times, and then just run around killing things with finishing moves to keep all charges going?
Yes, you will have 100% while staking any possible charges.
Tested here post3276644.html.

Relax and have fun!

Schnorki 3195Moderator

PC
Correct. You can stack everything you want and keep all of it indefinitely, so long as you trigger any finishing move before the charges expire (15 secs). It'll refresh all of them.

The only "exception" I could find so far is some odd interaction with
Cobra Strike
and seemingly
Fists of Fire
as well as
Tiger Strike
that makes it bug out and not only break
Cobra Strike
but any other leech you have as well until you leave the game. Apart from that (obvious bug) though, you can just stack everything and go nuts.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...