Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3147 replies   455729 views

Uber Diablo occurrence record keeping (Softcore Non-Ladder)

No data yet

Description

Description by Bisu

Can be used to make Runewords:

Best get over to Asia y'all, I think Big_Countri's going to round that one out as well.

All prices negotiable. BIN always wins. Americas (Pacific), but int'l trade times can be arranged.
Confirmed, SCNL Asia coming up in 10 min.

All prices negotiable. BIN always wins. Americas (Pacific), but int'l trade times can be arranged.
rounded off the 3 runs with a 20/18/10. thx for the updates guys
Final SCNL walk of the night (at least from Big_Countri) was Asia at 11:00p Eastern.

got me an 19/19/10, no need to complain :D

keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the Ground.

Necrarch 1493Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Well done guys ! That week-end timing is not good for parents unfortunately :(

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
Was doin a
Baal
run with my sorc when suddenly dclone just came from nowhere.... eu/sc/nl. i was expecting
Lister the Tormentor
, but got dclone. anyway, got me an 17/20/9

ShadowHeart 1557Moderator

Europe PC
Yeah, it seems someone (not Heidi) sold SoJs on both NA and EU while all the attention was on Heidi's walks. Possibly Asia as well, not sure, I wasn't paying attention myself...

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
ShadowHeart wrote: 1 year ago
Yeah, it seems someone (not Heidi) sold SoJs on both NA and EU while all the attention was on Heidi's walks. Possibly Asia as well, not sure, I wasn't paying attention myself...
haha ja man vart skapligt förvånad XD. was waitin on heidi to do a non ladder, suddenly that dclone it came out of nowhere XD. anyway, time for bed, work tomorrow

Asia did walk, not sure when. Sometime between about 2p and 4p Pacific.

mhlg 777

Americas PC
Heidi just said the last 2 D-Clones of the day will be NL SC. Check to she when he calls the last SCL walk.

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet
OP

Bisu 364

PC
Americas SCNL coming up in minutes. Two walks total.
OP

Bisu 364

PC
Americas SCNL walked at 18:30 PST, and then again at 18:38 PST.

Europe PC
Asia SCNL just hit 5/6 a few minutes ago, could pop any second (or it can take hours...).
EDIT: Just walked at ~00:21 CET.

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
Asia SCNL appears to have walked sometime between 3pm and 4pm Pacific today, based on where the system message posted between TZ announcements.

Schnorki 3024Moderator

PC
cristobal03 wrote: 1 year ago
Asia SCNL appears to have walked sometime between 3pm and 4pm Pacific today, based on where the system message posted between TZ announcements.
(CET)
Asia SCNL rolled to 5/6 at 9:07p Pacific.

OP

Bisu 364

PC
NL walk feels like fishing nowadays, lol

Two days ago, Asia SCNL was at 5/6, and I camped for it for more than an hour. I finally decided to switch to Americas for a SCL walk, and as you can imagine, two minutes later Asia SCNL walked =p
So, the question is, should one camp at a (at least for me from Swe) high ping asian server, or should i change back to Eu, so that asia can walk the minute after i logged in... decision decision

Europe PC
NA SCNL walked suddenly at about ~22:00 CET. It had been sitting at 4/6 for several hours.

EU SCNL then also walked (it had been at 4/6 for most of the day) at about 22:10 CET.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...