Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
2 replies   465 views

Description

I've seen other people post their grind, failures and successes, so I've started tracking mine for fun.

I'll be updating this tread, hopefully, every twenty-five runs; I don't think this will be considered spamming because I have limited time to do the grind. My grind isn't like packed Travincal runs where one takes thirty seconds; I took fifteen days to do this first block of twnety-five runs, and I don't expect to improve that by a ton even though the time for each run has significantly improved.

My grind is a bit different than most I think; I hit all five bosses, the three key bearers, Travincal, and part of whatever zone is terrorized all in one run for the sake of variety. I realize this is far from optimal, but I have more fun this way.

I started at level eighty, and I've done a few bits and pieces here and there, but I've mostly kept the character exclusively for the grind allowing me to roughly track how much experience I've received from the grind.

I've only kept an accurate score for essences, keys, and stuff that has been or is still worth at least an Ist rune. I loosely tracked all the other stuff by way of how many gems they've been worth at the time even though I'm not purposefully collecting them.

Can be used to make Runewords:

I've seen other people post their grind, failures and successes, so I've started tracking mine for fun.

I'll be updating this tread, hopefully, every twenty-five runs; I don't think this will be considered spamming because I have limited time to do the grind. My grind isn't like packed Travincal runs where one takes thirty seconds; I took fifteen days to do this first block of twnety-five runs, and I don't expect to improve that by a ton even though the time for each run has significantly improved.

My grind is a bit different than most I think; I hit all five bosses, the three key bearers, Travincal, and part of whatever zone is terrorized all in one run for the sake of variety. I realize this is far from optimal, but I have more fun this way.

I started at level eighty, and I've done a few bits and pieces here and there, but I've mostly kept the character exclusively for the grind allowing me to roughly track how much experience I've received from the grind.

I've only kept an accurate score for essences, keys, and stuff that has been or is still worth at least an Ist rune. I loosely tracked all the other stuff by way of how many gems they've been worth at the time even though I'm not purposefully collecting them.
OP
My approximate times in minutes for this first block: 110, 85, 80, 95, 90, 95, 75, 80, 85, 80, 85, 70, 65, 60, 55, 50, 60, 55, 55, 50, 50, 50, 50, 45, 45.

The approximate average time was a whopping seventy minutes.

I got eight levels during these twenty five runs.

The spoils of this block of runs:

Burning Essence of Terror
Twisted Essence of Suffering
Festering Essence of Destruction

Key of Hate
Key of Terror

Ber
Ist
Ohm

Dusk Shroud
[Four Socket Superior] - 1
Archon Plate
[Three Socket Superior] - 1
Duriel's Shell
[Ethereal] - 1
Ormus' Robes
Arachnid Mesh
Rainbow Facet: Lightning Level-up
Mara's Kaleidoscope

Perfect Gems
~ 115
Like that kind of runs, hope you get good stuff <3 !

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...