Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3 replies   1484 views

Description

Aloha,

'tis time for another clean-up so once again, I've got a bunch of stuff to give away. Following up on the holiday buffs, this is mainly just a ton of circlets that some may or may not find useful. Since I'm too lazy to deal with rare pricing much, I'm not entirely sure just how much each one may be worth or how long it may take to find a buyer but I'd estimate that most are somewhere in the
Mal
to
Vex
range with a bit of patience.

But ideally, you just grab what you can use (and leave what you can't for those who can) so value doesn't matter. :P

Region: Europe
Game: d2io
Pass: giveaway
Description by Schnorki

Can be used to make Runewords:

Schnorki 3183Moderator

PC
Aloha,

'tis time for another clean-up so once again, I've got a bunch of stuff to give away. Following up on the holiday buffs, this is mainly just a ton of circlets that some may or may not find useful. Since I'm too lazy to deal with rare pricing much, I'm not entirely sure just how much each one may be worth or how long it may take to find a buyer but I'd estimate that most are somewhere in the
Mal
to
Vex
range with a bit of patience.

But ideally, you just grab what you can use (and leave what you can't for those who can) so value doesn't matter. :P

Region: Europe
Game: d2io
Pass: giveaway
This is a beautiful selection of items :)

Switch Friends Code: 6184-4783-6702

Necrarch 1606Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Thanks Schnorki ! I have swapped some circlets of mine for poorer versions, so there are still as many items but of a lesser quality now. :)

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
OP

Schnorki 3183Moderator

PC
Seems pretty much all of it found a new home so the game is all done with. Enjoy!

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...