Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3 replies   2344 views

Description

Hi D2 Community !!!!!!

A small clarifying question:
1. The set of the Immortal King to achieve the maximum IAS, which is 125, must be inserted into the
Maul
Shael
and put on the High lord (80
Maul
, 25 gloves, 20 HL )? - is this relevant for today 125 IAS 5 FPA, 58 IAS-6FPA, I just got confused in calculators on the Internet?
2. And in general , does it make sense to do 125 ? and score all sockets with Jew to ED ( 40+40 (2
Maul
)+40+40 (2
Helm
)+40 (1 armor) )
3. Or put 1
Hel
rune on
Maul
, and -15req40ed jew on armor, in order to leave more points and spend them on survivability

what would you do (1-2-3?) or how did you do it ?

Peace !!!

Can be used to make Runewords:

Bass 76

Sorceress Europe Playstation
Hi D2 Community !!!!!!

A small clarifying question:
1. The set of the Immortal King to achieve the maximum IAS, which is 125, must be inserted into the
Maul
Shael
and put on the High lord (80
Maul
, 25 gloves, 20 HL )? - is this relevant for today 125 IAS 5 FPA, 58 IAS-6FPA, I just got confused in calculators on the Internet?
2. And in general , does it make sense to do 125 ? and score all sockets with Jew to ED ( 40+40 (2
Maul
)+40+40 (2
Helm
)+40 (1 armor) )
3. Or put 1
Hel
rune on
Maul
, and -15req40ed jew on armor, in order to leave more points and spend them on survivability

what would you do (1-2-3?) or how did you do it ?

Peace !!!

PSN ID- BassPV77
Time zone - UTC+3:00
DUKE NUKEM MUST DIE !

ShadowHeart 1762Moderator

Europe PC
I would recommend this IAS calculator:
https://warren1001.github.io/IAS_Calculator/

It should be up to date for all D2R patches, and it is being actively maintained as far as I can tell.

According to that IAS calculator - yes, 125 IAS for 5 FPA is relevant for today.

5 FPA vs 6 FPA is a 20% increase in DPS, which is not at all insignificant. I can't give you any personal recommendation on which way to go though, because I haven't played an IK barb in ages...

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.

Schnorki 3194Moderator

PC
More often than not, an extra frame tends to be well worth it in terms of dmg gained.

Especially if the alternative is survivability for a barb as they tend to already have plenty of that.

With IK specifically, the 125 seems correct (based off warren). With 40 on the
Maul
and 25 on the glove bonus, that leaves 60 needed to
Cap
out. Using highlords drops that to 40 left. And since the head is conveniently built with 2 sockets, you could just use 3x ed/ias jewels in head and armor (=45) to then
Cap
out your IAS. That way, you don't blow 2 sockets on solely shaels for nothing but IAS and you keep the weapon sockets free which not only allows you to still use two sockets for flat dmg gains (ed/max,
Ohm
, ...) but it would also allow you to instead go for for example 2x
Ber
to bump your build to a solid 80% crushing blow.

The target distribution of sockets and where you end up getting that IAS is of course subject to preference (or not needed at all, if you play with a merc or buddy who tends to bring
Fanaticism
) but regardless of which route, I for one would generally aim for that top breakpoint.
OP

Bass 76

Sorceress Europe Playstation
Thanks for 2 interesting tips, I understand you, thanks for the advice.
The theme with 2
Ber
runes in the hammer interested me, 80% Crush and blow is strong, and 45% make 15/40x2 (helmet) 15/40 (armor) - I will leave when there are a lot of extra
Ber
's.

But to put 1 rune
Hel
Ohm
(mb thinking put ~junk ed jew ~35-36) in the
Maul
and -15req20ed in the armor, insert 40x2 into the helmet - I can do it now

or make with 2
Shael
Maul
^) i I'm in doubt