Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
2896 replies   376075 views

Description

Description by Darq

Can be used to make Runewords:

ichigosakura wrote: 1 year ago
stopped cowing/csing and boss runs etc after no luck and made a trav horker.
in 2 days ive found more hr's than my entire time playing lod and d2r up to this point.

in the last couple of days non terrorised i have found 2
Pul
Mal
Gul
Vex
Ohm
Lo
Ber
Cham

items were all trash except a bk4 but...
while terrorised i managed 2 70% sunders, light and poison! the rest were
Charsi
food high 80%'s

the light sunder sold for 2
Lo
... i regret not making this barb sooner.
some were spent and a few facets i forgot about, only 2 perfs the rest 3/3 and 5/4's ppl dont want but damn this place is a gold mine!
image.png
Can you post your trav horker build? I have blizz mf-sorc, but I feel it is a bit slow.
hey keepfit! did the best i could for you here while i was eating, hope it helps!
blizz+orb works really nicely btw it was my first mfer, cold sunder charm is such a game changer!

it is far from perfect and still unfinished, it effectively started out as a pitzerker but when i tried zerk in trav i was getting destroyed so i switched it up to
Whirlwind
with 1 point in
Berserk
The gear
Arreat's Face

Grief pb x2 - you can use botd or something else in offhand i just wanted dual pb
Fortitude Dusk
Laying of Hands

Gore Rider

Verdungo's Hearty Cord

Highlord's Wrath
--- ammy
Raven Frost
----ring
second ring is a bad rare fcr ring that has Mana Leech on it

inventory is warcry skillers with strength gold etc x6
a 9 max dmg 50ar 1-23 light dmg gc
high gold roll gheeds
barb torch+anni
sc's are all life ar and max dmg + some res

on switch i have something i wouldn't recommend
1 ali baba dual lemmed and i 6 isted a pb and it's pointless, i get no drop improvements

dual ali baba with 2
Lem
in each, you get tonnes of gold for those gambles and nice mf

4099 life so far when self bo'd - can get loads more with dual bo sticks or hoto on switch though
ignore the fail mf on this run here

If you have an offer on an item i am selling please post it in the correct trade thread.
Only add me to bnet if your offer is accepted.

acting like a tool gets you squelched
just getting into horking myself.
but got recommended to
Cham
my helmet (if affordable) and to max Find Potions before
Find Item
getting more value out of it.
Farmed 10 Torches over the week. had a few beers tonight and identified them.
These were numbers 5 and 8
doubluu wrote: 1 year ago
but got recommended to
Cham
Find Item
honestly i'd save your runes and just use a
Raven Frost
... dirt cheap plus u get the dex
i think at around rank 13-15
Find Item
stops giving 1% per point so i switched to pots which still does.
overall i'm around the 65% mark.

also hork everything, dont ignore White random mobs u ww through... i just horked a
Jah
from a zealot!

i think i'm going to be making a barb every ladder purely to get currency from now on

If you have an offer on an item i am selling please post it in the correct trade thread.

Zebot 70

Paladin Americas PC
but got recommended to
Cham
Find Item
Raven Frost
Find Item

also hork everything, dont ignore White random mobs u ww through... i just horked a
Jah
from a zealot!

i think i'm going to be making a barb every ladder purely to get currency from now on
I would strongly recommend zero cold damage, so no
Raven Frost
, no cold dmg charms, no merc with cold dmg weapon or Fortitude. With them, 20% of bodies shatter and are unable to be horked.

Spend the little bit on a
Cham
and enjoy the extra reward.
aaabbbccc666 wrote: 1 year ago
Zero187 wrote: 1 year ago
Thanks for the explain here, Schnorki!

I always try to get videos where I can, as I know screenshots could easily be staged, but swear on my Honor as a Nephalem that I gambled that Griffons. Only happened for me thanks to infinite gold though, as I normally just gamble rings and amulets. Probably won't ever gamble another one of those bad boys, unless Blizzard brings the holiday buff back a couple more times :)
again. i think you say true ofc. Why lie?
You are gonna hate me, but after about 3-4 hours of gambling so far tonight (using a level 98 char), I just managed to get another one.

And holy crap this roll is BEAUTIFUL:
I believe this is my 5th griffons total, 2nd one gambled and by far the best roll yet. Hope some of you guys are able to get lucky tonight as well!

When I'm not slaying demons, I'm usually out hiking mountains.
hey keepfit! did the best i could for you here while i was eating, hope it helps!
blizz+orb works really nicely btw it was my first mfer, cold sunder charm is such a game changer!

it is far from perfect and still unfinished, it effectively started out as a pitzerker but when i tried zerk in trav i was getting destroyed so i switched it up to
Whirlwind
with 1 point in
Berserk

image.png

image.png

The gear
Arreat's Face

Grief pb x2 - you can use botd or something else in offhand i just wanted dual pb
Fortitude Dusk
Laying of Hands

Gore Rider

Verdungo's Hearty Cord

Highlord's Wrath
--- ammy
Raven Frost
----ring
second ring is a bad rare fcr ring that has Mana Leech on it

inventory is warcry skillers with strength gold etc x6
a 9 max dmg 50ar 1-23 light dmg gc
high gold roll gheeds
barb torch+anni
sc's are all life ar and max dmg + some res

on switch i have something i wouldn't recommend
1 ali baba dual lemmed and i 6 isted a pb and it's pointless, i get no drop improvements

dual ali baba with 2
Lem
in each, you get tonnes of gold for those gambles and nice mf

4099 life so far when self bo'd - can get loads more with dual bo sticks or hoto on switch though
ignore the fail mf on this run here
image.png
Thanks very much, that is really helpful. I am looking forward to some high runes in trav runs.
I had a different kind of luck today, but I'm still going to share because cool beans.

I was joining different games practicing rushing different parts of Nightmare, and I died several times to some of those little ghost groups that shoot lightning--worst resistance--like crazy.

I was eventually able to finish the rush--no Enigma yet--through Act IV and most--not sufficiently leveled for Ancients--of Act V before going back to town.

Before they left the game, they dropped a
Mara's Kaleidoscope
beside me sending me the message: try not to die so much next time.

We talked for a little bit afterwards, and I wound up keeping the
Mara's Kaleidoscope

Some folks in the community are awesome.
zZorceressTraderz wrote: 1 year ago
but got recommended to
Cham
Find Item
Raven Frost
Find Item

Jah
from a zealot!

I would strongly recommend zero cold damage, so no
Raven Frost
, no cold dmg charms, no merc with cold dmg weapon or Fortitude. With them, 20% of bodies shatter and are unable to be horked.

Spend the little bit on a
Cham
and enjoy the extra reward.
I only lose an occasional body or two in a run at most and i prefer clear speed over a little bit of extra loot, but chamming a
Helm
would be better in terms of loot in the long run for sure. I don't even have a socket in my
Helm
atm heh

Nice!

Relax and have fun!
A picture is worth more than a thousand words: So what do I do with all of these now? 🤔

If you get a PM offer, post it in the trade. Promote healthy competition instead of settling for less. ;)
Queegon wrote: 1 year ago
So what do I do with all of these now? 🤔
Make it rain hail.

PC | Softcore Non-Ladder | US Eastern Time (UTC-4)
Expansion Ladder Season 1 Level 99 (#115 Amazon, #584 Overall)

EPOCH FAIL
A picture is worth more than a thousand words:
titan.png

So what do I do with all of these now? 🤔
That is amazing!! Congrats. My 200% ED
Eth
titans sadly rolled 5% life steal and is probably only worth a fraction of that. Those perfect rolls really are orders of magnitude apart in value.

Time to build a Tesladin?

@snakecharmed
I fully believe that these crazy high prices exist only because of d2jsp. When you have trades worth 40+ HRs there is only one way of how that goes through (without getting trust issues).

You could sell your GG item for 10/20/40
Ber
but you know there's a person or two all the way from 2009 who have been amassing FGs only to outbid one another to tens, or even hundreds, of theoretical
Ber
runes. That
Titan's Revenge
? Pennies.

@zero187
Eth
200/5 would still be worth some
Ber
runes and you wouldn't notice any difference to using 200/9, so I take that as a win for not spending 40
Ber
/
Jah
?
I don't fancy tesladin at all (hell monsters having high phys res makes him inferior to other aura paladins). Got auradin (light+fire) and Dragon paladin (pure fire) on non-ladder instead.

If you get a PM offer, post it in the trade. Promote healthy competition instead of settling for less. ;)

@zero187
Eth
200/5 would still be worth some
Ber
runes and you wouldn't notice any difference to using 200/9, so I take that as a win for not spending 40
Ber
/
Jah
?
I don't fancy tesladin at all (hell monsters having high phys res makes him inferior to other aura paladins). Got auradin (light+fire) and Dragon paladin (pure fire) on non-ladder instead.
That is good to know! I'm saving up to convert my smiter eventually and will have to keep your suggestions in mind.

@snakecharmed
I fully believe that these crazy high prices exist only because of d2jsp. When you have trades worth 40+ HRs there is only one way of how that goes through (without getting trust issues).

You could sell your GG item for 10/20/40
Ber
but you know there's a person or two all the way from 2009 who have been amassing FGs only to outbid one another to tens, or even hundreds, of theoretical
Ber
runes. That
Titan's Revenge
? Pennies.
In the midst of this server having its usual moments, I edited my comment because I was just being frustrated with this game and my own lack of recent fortune, but yeah, I agree. The ones who just kind of forgot about or neglected their old d2jsp accounts loaded with FG but remembered their credentials definitely made out like bandits when D2R was announced and released. Of course now I wish I had been more active there in the 2000s. I probably would be more active there now if the site itself wasn't also stuck in the 2000s in so many ways.

For better or worse, d2jsp fills a void that Blizzard could never properly address in D2, and then when ATVI actually tried with D3 (while also trying to take a cut of the profits), they completely screwed it up.

I remember going out of my way to get an ethereal 199/9 in LoD. 200/9s were actually cheaper because they were highly duped and I didn't want to risk having them poof.

PC | Softcore Non-Ladder | US Eastern Time (UTC-4)
Expansion Ladder Season 1 Level 99 (#115 Amazon, #584 Overall)

EPOCH FAIL

Necrarch 1639Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
GG Queegon, great catch !

As for more than 40 HRs, seems that the currency above
Ber
/
Jah
is 3/20/20 SCs (traded once on Traderie to realize that).

Seems to make sense.
I suppose you could also use perfect annis and perfect storch but only one can be included so... :)

And if you don't know what to do with your runes, do like some guys recently, run a new year lottery and give some here :)

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
Not me, but a friend of mine farmed 4x
Ber
within 1 month of playing on battle.net, and that's the first month of playing on battle.net.
Travincal
seems for me to be the best farming station.

Vex
/ 1
Ohm
/ 3
Pul
/ 2 Maras in 2 days....

I would say that are good drops for 2 days (6 hours)

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...