Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4234 replies   655780 views

Bunch of planned Korean Dclone walks happening this week, details within!

No data yet

Description

Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

I just writed 2 ours earlier Asia and Europe 3/6 . And when i commed back its over was. I seen many video this is the best site to know when comes
Diablo Clone
. But i dissapointed from that.

Necrarch 1621Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Disappointing it is indeed !
But these private walks are really unpredictable.

The good news is that sooner or later a new one will come.

The other, if you're after Annis is that some are currently given free - check corresponding post.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL

moot11 117

Americas PC
JozsefViktor wrote: 1 year ago
I just writed 2 ours earlier Asia and Europe 3/6 . And when i commed back its over was. I seen many video this is the best site to know when comes
Diablo Clone
anyone in the world can trigger these walks.
If they don't tell anyone that they are doing it, we can't tell you.

ShadowHeart 1789Moderator

Europe PC
There's an SCL walk on Asia coming up in about 1½ hours (at 11:00 UTC, so that's 12:00 CET, or 6 am EST).

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.

Schnorki 3197Moderator

PC
ShadowHeart wrote: 1 year ago
There's an SCL walk on Asia coming up in about 1½ hours (at 11:00 UTC, so that's 12:00 CET, or 6 am EST).
And another one an hour after that (so just under an hour from now).

Also...seriously? Is that bitching about like 2 walks being private/missed and not announced here up there, after what feels like 200 of them were over the last week alone?! Holy f***ing entitlement bro...

Edit:
200 really does feel about right, eerily enough, seeing how I'm not even paying attention to when they are anymore and actively ignore them often enough to have a coffee instead and still ended up doing it again, not for the first time this season...
Spoiler
@ShadowHeart, you need a refill for your giveaway yet? :)
JozsefViktor wrote: 1 year ago
Diablo Clone
Really? Get handed a sandwich and complain about the bread why don't you.
Really? One of the streamers had these complainers the other day. He was giving away free items and people were complaining about what "they" picked up. People just blow my mind sometimes.

I appreciate what you do schorki, you don't have to and I wouldn't pick up that torch again just because some don't understand "announced" and "un-annouced".

Schnorki 3197Moderator

PC
jstblv66 wrote: 1 year ago
I appreciate what you do schorki, you don't have to and I wouldn't pick up that torch again just because some don't understand "announced" and "un-annouced".
I appreciate that.
But in the Spirit of 'credit where credit is due', I'm hardly doing anything in this context these days. Mainly because I'm not watching the sources myself much anymore lately. And even while I still did, since @ShadowHeart decided to keep everyone up to date here, he's proven to both, be faster at it and offering his overviews in a much more convenient way for those too lazy to do their own time zone adjustments. So credit really mostly goes to him by now. :)
jstblv66 wrote: 1 year ago
Really? One of the streamers had these complainers the other day. He was giving away free items and people were complaining about what "they" picked up. People just blow my mind sometimes.

And please indicate on which minion im which game can I find
Jah
rune...

Probably most of the players never sold soj for dc hunting so it is "slightly unfair" to complain...

Europe PC
HeidiPlaysDiablo is doing two SCL dclone walks tonight, times and regions are not yet known.

Watch the stream to find out the time and region (it will be announced on stream):
https://www.twitch.tv/heidiplaysdiablo

Heidi usually puts up a dclone timer when it's getting close, and the region is usually announced 5-15 minutes before each walk.

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
Asia SCL is at 4/6.

Relax and have fun!

Europe PC
There is a planned SCL walk on Asia at 12:00 UTC (or 13:00 CET / 7 am EST), in about 1 hour and 50 minutes.

I don't know if the streamer is doing prep/setup for that walk, or if there is going to be an extra walk before then, may want to camp Asia just in case...

Asia SCL is at 5/6 now

Relax and have fun!

Europe PC
Asia SCL will pop in 5 minutes (at XX:30) according to D2R Clone Hunters.

FBI (Mulder) seem to getting ready to sell the last few
Next Asia seems to be in 1.5 hours
seems it has been switched to EU ...in about 10 min or so
NL EU was 4/6 from yesterday and still 4/6.

* I trade both ladder and non-ladder, please check before asking.
* All my trades are for runes, keys (especially KoT and KoH) and essences!

Europe PC
Heidi is doing 2-3 SCL walks today (the 3rd one hinges on some condition being met).

The first one will be on Americas at midnight UTC, so that's 01:00 CET or 7 pm EST.

Europe PC
Next SCL walk will also be on Americas, in 44 minutes.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation