Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
11 replies   2288 views

Description

Aloha,

Seeing how I use my SP chars as a test bed for builds that may or may not be deemed worthy of seeing the light of day online, I could obviously use a set of sunder charms for those testing efforts.
Now, I did find a set with one of each but as it turns out, they're mediocre crap rolls for some reason. Sufficient to at least confirm that they really do finally work for traps (in contrast to ongoing claims to the opposite) but not sufficient for ideal build testing/(re-)creation.

Hence my question:
Anyone happen to have a SP save with perfectly rolled sunders that you might be able and willing to share here/link to?

(Yes, I know they don't normally drop in SP, that's besides the point)

Cheers
Description by Schnorki

Can be used to make Runewords:

Schnorki 3215Moderator

PC
Aloha,

Seeing how I use my SP chars as a test bed for builds that may or may not be deemed worthy of seeing the light of day online, I could obviously use a set of sunder charms for those testing efforts.
Now, I did find a set with one of each but as it turns out, they're mediocre crap rolls for some reason. Sufficient to at least confirm that they really do finally work for traps (in contrast to ongoing claims to the opposite) but not sufficient for ideal build testing/(re-)creation.

Hence my question:
Anyone happen to have a SP save with perfectly rolled sunders that you might be able and willing to share here/link to?

(Yes, I know they don't normally drop in SP, that's besides the point)

Cheers
https://d2runewizard.com/hero-editor

Can add sunders to save... i've got a 75cold+Lightning sunder on a save for sure, what do you need?
OP

Schnorki 3215Moderator

PC
One perfect roll of each for ongoing testing would be ideal.
But if they finally updated/made something for D2:R then I should be fine with that. Completely missed that. Was still using the oldschool HE, hehe. Thanks.
idk about perfect, but deffo decent ones...
Yeah i noticed it a few weeks back. no need for
Jamella
's hero editor anymore ;)
Gl and enjoy!
OP

Schnorki 3215Moderator

PC
You can make 'em perfect so..problem solved. :)

Thanks again.
OP

Schnorki 3215Moderator

PC
Attaching a (perfect) sunder mule here, just in case someone else wants the full set as well.

1) Download and open .zip
2) Go to c:\users\whateveryourusernameis\saved games\diablo ii resurrected\
3) Copy/paste the .d2s file in the .zip into the above folder
4) Restart D2:R (if it was already running)

Adds an offline char called "Sunders" to your selection that includes 1 of each.
Sunders.zip

(388 Bytes) Downloaded 113 times
OP

Schnorki 3215Moderator

PC
Never actually tested it before but I just came to the depressing realization that sunders don't actually work for your merc.
And yet, SOMETIMES (rarely) they do.

Wtf's the deal with that?

Have yet to get it to work on an A2 merc (neither SP nor online). A1 worked once but never again for some unknown reason. A5
Frenzy
seems to work on occasion but not regularly for equally unknown reasons.

Anyone ever look into that in more detail and happen to have found a Pattern to it?

Necrarch 1667Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago
Never actually tested it before but I just came to the depressing realization that sunders don't actually work for your merc.

Have yet to get it to work on an A2 merc (neither SP nor online). A1 worked once but never again for some unknown reason. A5
Frenzy

Anyone ever look into that in more detail and happen to have found a Pattern to it?
It depends : are you mercs laying traps ? Then, you probably have entered an alternative reality ! XD

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
OP

Schnorki 3215Moderator

PC
Necrarch wrote: 1 year ago
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago

Frenzy

It depends : are you mercs laying traps ? Then, you probably have entered an alternative reality ! XD
Trap mercs? Wtf? Nope.

I've so far just been looking at it for
Bone Break
(-> phys), hence A1/2/5.

Necrarch 1667Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Was just kidding with the fact that sunders did not work, then work, then no one seems to know if they work with traps. :)

Same with merc ?
It's a trap ! :)

Gl to get a (valid) answer.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
OP

Schnorki 3215Moderator

PC
Fair enough.

I guess if one interprets the patch notes literally, they shouldn't work. Much as I was hoping Blizz was just generalizing incorrectly and it would work. So if it didn't work at all, I suppose that would make sense (and be a shame).

But the fact that I did get it to work a few times is completely throwing me off...
I think I moved to Single for good. Begginers luck:

mef 1 - jalala
mef 3 -
Wolfhowl

mef 8 -
Shako
!
mef 26 - bartucs
mef 63 - a mesh !

players 3, 180 MF, full blizz soso
Going to test all of the characters, Im using respect command to play with characters more.
I am doing holy grail, we will se how far, for now 70 items checked.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...