Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
12 replies   1876 views

Description

Hay,

Could You tell me what is now possible on Single Player (offline) ?

Diablo Clone
?
2. Torch Event ?
3. Respec
Key
?
4. All of the runewords, cube recipies, uniques ect from BattleNet ladder / non ladder ?
5. Are we going to see Sunder Charms / terra zones ?

Take care and thx for info ;)

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hay,

Could You tell me what is now possible on Single Player (offline) ?

Diablo Clone
?
2. Torch Event ?
3. Respec
Key
?
4. All of the runewords, cube recipies, uniques ect from BattleNet ladder / non ladder ?
5. Are we going to see Sunder Charms / terra zones ?

Take care and thx for info ;)
If the tubes I watch are any indication:

1): Yep
2): Yep
3: Yep
4): Nope
5): I don't think so as Blizzard has basically stated that
Terror
zones are probably going to stay on BNet.
OP
I thought they are adding ladder runwords to Single after the season ends.

Do You know where can i see the info from Blizzard about zones in Single ? I was reading that they are thinking about it.

Ravoc 123

PC
Muniek wrote: 1 year ago
I thought they are adding ladder runwords to Single after the season ends.
Despite being promised originally, the 2.4 Runewords never made it to non-ladder or singleplayer. I wouldn't count on it anymore.
OP
Ok that is a bummer :/ I can download Sunders to my savegames folder and use them on Single...but I preffered to find them in the future.

That sucks but maybe in the future...
Are there any items only for ladder (not runewords) - just uniques ect ?

Edit: I found this, is it correct ?

"Currently, the only ladder only content on D2R are the NEW runewords (Wisdom, Obsession, Mist, Plague, Pattern, Flickering Flame, and Unbending Will), and the new
Horadric Cube
recipes used to up bases of Set Items.

As far as I know, all of these are still working on Offline Single Player"

So there are not any other items and recipes - just this 7 runewords and recipes used to up bases of Set Items.

Schnorki 3195Moderator

PC
For most intents and purposes, single player offers everything that online ladder play offers, minus of course the other players. Including ladder-only items such as the newer runewords.

The only exceptions that I can think of off the top of my head (all of which are quite new) are
Terror
zones, subsequently sunder charms (because they need a
Terror
zone to drop) and the holiday event "buffs".

Do note though that the dclone event works slightly differently in single-player. You aren't linked to any region-wide spawns but you need to sell your own SoJ to spawn him. Note the lack of an "s" on that SoJ..yup, in single player you only need to sell one single SoJ to get him to spawn in that same game.

As for
Terror
zones, blizz gave a BS excuse as to why they aren't available in single player which kinda made it sound like they might make it to SP at some point but equally made it sound as though they just don't give a damn and won't bother so...who knows.
OP
Thats the best info I could get :)
As for now I will download Sunders to my game.

Thanks a lot.

Schnorki 3195Moderator

PC
Muniek wrote: 1 year ago
Thats the best info I could get :)
As for now I will download Sunders to my game.

Thanks a lot.
post3073438.html#p3073438

If you don't want to deal with an editor. :)
OP
Thanks, I was looking for something like this. One of the YTube content creator make similar file but here its easier.

Nate 538

Switch
Yea sorry ravok and phantomotap you guys were incorrect

I play offline single player exclusively and yes I have made 2.4 runewords and ladder runewords!

I also have found and sold an soj to spawn Dclone and gotten an anni, and farmed many a torch.

I play on console, so I don’t know if there’s a difference between computer.

No sunder charms or
Terror
zones or holiday buffs… yet

I haven’t upgraded anything in the cube that would normally be ladder only, so couldn’t tell you that for sure.

Ravoc 123

PC
I don't play singleplayer myself, so can't really attest to that. If it works there, all the better; but online non-ladder definitely got shafted.
Nate wrote: 1 year ago
Yea sorry ravok and phantomotap you guys were incorrect
Really?

I had thought, like a lot apparently, that the 2.4 ladder rune words and 2.4 ladder cube recipes were never officially made available to offline single player.

As for the rest, yeah, I watched a tube where someone already had a torch and sold a
Stone of Jordan
to trigger the
Uber Diablo
event.

Nate 538

Switch
phantomotap wrote: 1 year ago

Really?

I had thought, like a lot apparently, that the 2.4 ladder rune words and 2.4 ladder cube recipes were never officially made available to offline single player.

As for the rest, yeah, I watched a tube where someone already had a torch and sold a
Stone of Jordan
to trigger the
Uber Diablo
event.

It totally did used to be that way, don’t know when the change was made specifically, one of the main reasons I started playing offline was because they were available.

back in the day ladder rune words were only craftable in ladder games period, and they only became available through trading when ladder characters become non-ladder when the season re-set. So normally a ladder rune word was ‘available’ just crazy expensive to non ladder players.

It was a viable thing to just load up on insights in the last few days of ladder, then when your character rolled over into the non-ladder world, sell them all for way more than it took to make them.

I kinda liked that.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...