Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
23 replies   2236 views

Description

Hey!

Just like in topic..
I'm lookin for some ppl to play with. Mostly playing alone, and that open games are awfull many times.
Any clan / friendly ppl to play with? Some split MF/EXP.

[Mostly EU time]

Cheerz!

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hey!

Just like in topic..
I'm lookin for some ppl to play with. Mostly playing alone, and that open games are awfull many times.
Any clan / friendly ppl to play with? Some split MF/EXP.

[Mostly EU time]

Cheerz!
Uff, I play Americas, would like to but the time zones are a B-atch. Lol GL bro
Hey, I want start again as a Wind druid we can play HC or Softcore ;) If you still look for a group we can talk about it ^ If anyone is also interested then go ahead! PC resurrected or diablo 2 LOD. European Time
I am up for playing in a group.
feel free to add me. Playing in Europe, mostly farming around with blizz sorc/hammerdin. If we get a third player we can up the drops..
LarsVonAllen wrote: 1 year ago
Uff, I play Americas, would like to but the time zones are a B-atch. Lol GL bro
Sent friend request.
OP
NorthKorea wrote: 1 year ago
Hey, I want start again as a Wind druid we can play HC or Softcore ;) If you still look for a group we can talk about it ^ If anyone is also interested then go ahead! PC resurrected or diablo 2 LOD. European Time
Well.. ive got few chars, but can help to start out and then we can play ;)

mhlg 862

Americas PC
I'm in! Looking for a public group to play with is hit and miss, and mostly miss. Doing runs with groups is the one thing that is sorely missing from the Diablo 2 experience. I couldn't care less about the loot. If I get it I get it, and if not "Meh."

This could work for forum members without the headache of jumping in and out of Lobby games, and this way we know who we're playing with.

We would need a way to adjust our time zones so that we can all find a game in a time-frame that works so that we can interact. I like playing with European and Asian members so let's work it out. I'm on on the Americas server but I've done runs with The Flash without any issues and he's on the European server. Of course the fact that he never seems to need sleep helps.

So Teebling, is there a way we can set up a forum roster (moot but I had to ask it)? A way that we can announce game runs?

Maybe we can just have a forum that works kind of like one of the D-Clone Forums? If there's a run then it can be announced ahead of time, and members can join. If the game fills then we can start a secondary game that runs concurrent with the first.

Ideas!!!

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet
I saw you said you were looking for a clan or friendly people to group up.

Hell Reapers is a mature gaming clan that was founded March 6, 2002. Hell Reapers fell apart June 2008. Hell Reapers at that point restarted July 3, 2008 under the new name Heaven’s
Redemption
(hence the HR name still). Heaven’s
Redemption
ran until spring of 2013. Several of the older Hell Reapers members have returned for Diablo 2: Resurrected and have decided to start the clan back up under the original clan name Hell Reapers September of 2021.

Over the years we have supported multiple games ranging from Diablo 2, World of Warcraft, Diablo 3, & Guild Wars. However, our bread and butter has always been Diablo 2.

We currently only support Diablo 2 Resurrected on the Americas realm. If you like a mature gaming clan that does not support cheating and some online buddies to game with. We are the clan for you. We support players of all skill levels from beginner to advanced.

Please message me on my b-net account for a discord invite to apply for the clan. Enigma#1576

If you have any questions let me know. P.S. We have cookies! :slight_smile:

Thanks

PerfectEnigma

mhlg 862

Americas PC
Who are you replying to? What I think would be nice is if we had a hidden forum inside the forum , which Teebling can easily do for members who would like to run in groups. Someone could post a game and password and then whoever is online at the time can jump in and play. This way you are interacting with different members for each game, and more than one game can run concurrently. I remember the old days when there used to be clans. Back then there were so many available public games that one could literally jump in and out of public games all day, and if I recall correctly the servers were all ran by AT&T. Today if you're lucky you might find a Cow, Chaos, or
Baal
run, but rarely at the same time, and that's largely because "Blitzturd" has limited the number of options you can see when you logon based on server performance.

Where would your clan's home base for communication be, here or on another forum?

I agree with the idea of a sub-forum for group activities. I don't know that it would need to be hidden. I mean, surely people who aren't interested could just ignore it, but I think it would be nice to play with folks here for an objective lasting more than the two minutes of
Baal
runs.

mhlg 862

Americas PC
phantomotap wrote: 1 year ago
I agree with the idea of a sub-forum for group activities. I don't know that it would need to be hidden. I mean, surely people who aren't interested could just ignore it, but I think it would be nice to play with folks here for an objective lasting more than the two minutes of
Baal
runs.
Over the years I've built a few forums with vBulltin, phpBB which this forum is based on, and some scripts I've forgotten. A lot of forums you visit might have hidden forums but since you can't see them you would never know it. Every member of a forum has a set permission level. If a forum is set so that only those with permissions can see it, then when you logon to the forum the hidden parts will only load for those with permission to access it. So it really isn't invisible so much as it's either there or not depending on your permission level. The only reason I think a private forum would be great is because that way you can publicly post a game and password and not have anyone browsing the forum see it. The purpose of the password is to limit PKer's, bots, and groups associated with outside hard cahs sellers.

Yeah. I've built a few as well.

I don't think too much about griefers. They suck, and I tend to ignore them. I guess having it limited to at least people who've been here more than a week or something would be alright.

Khegan 376

Teebling has said that there's no point in adding a sub-forum if there won't be enough activity to warrant it. So, it's probably not going to happen.
I'm sure it will not; we are just kind of talking I think.

mhlg 862

Americas PC
I'm sure it will not; we are just kind of talking I think.
That's about it, because not enough people have responded to this thread indicating an interest in private group runs. The reason I chimed in is that the last public group run I was in I was helping lower level chars move up, I used to do that a lot. There were only two sizeable multiplayer public games available. A Player Killer joined and starting killing off lower level players. Some left the game and some got caught unaware. The creator of the game chimed in plaintively with "why, why, you ruined game," and he's right, the game was ruined. I think Blizzard should add an opt-out feature for players who aren't interested in having their games disrupted by outside players looking to get their jollies at the expense of others. The reality is that playing public games is now almost pointless, because not only are there too few of them due to limited server choices because of pings, but of the few that do exist, many are disrupted by people whose idea of fun is to jump unaware lesser builds involved in a group fighting mobs. For many the combination has sucked all the fun out of playing.

Yeah. I've never--even back when--really understood why some people have to get their enjoyment ruining things for other people.

I think they could fix PKing though by just making it so both players had to be involved in the decision to be hostile towards each other regardless of where they are in the game.
Why I play private. Playing pvt only my friends can join and we are always looking for more to join. I play on PC, mostly America's server. Want to play and hangout, add me. We always help each with gear and loving.
jstblv66 wrote: 1 year ago
and loving
Typo or relationship advice?

Seriously though, I wish there was more good PSN players around for exactly that kind of group.

Not that there isn't a lot of good players. It is just that jerks seem to make up the majority.
jstblv66 wrote: 1 year ago
and loving
Typo or relationship advice?

Seriously though, I wish there was more good PSN players around for exactly that kind of group.

Not that there isn't a lot of good players. It is just that jerks seem to make up the majority.
lol, yep (lvling)

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...