Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
6 replies   430 views

Description

So i was thinking a Fire multishot Build to add more versatile to the bowa Build.
Starting
Grand Matron Bow
Hand of Justice Rw adds fire dmg and -fire res, Fortitute armor for pshysical dmg,
Andariel's Visage
or 45-120
Circlet
Cow kings hooves and
Lava Gout
for fire dmg again,
Raven Frost
, cat's eye (personally prefered over highlords) Mana leech ring Nosferatus
Belt
or mavivas
Belt
for Frw mana leech, or maybe the
Razortail
Belt
if ias is not a problem in inventory a lot of fire damage small charms or max ar fire damage.
For the merc Act2 Merceneray might with Infinity for physical damage reduction and fire resist.
The Idea behind this is tha u deal the normal high dmg and adds extra damage from all the fire sources.
What do you think.

Can be used to make Runewords:

apsus 29

Europe PC
So i was thinking a Fire multishot Build to add more versatile to the bowa Build.
Starting
Grand Matron Bow
Hand of Justice Rw adds fire dmg and -fire res, Fortitute armor for pshysical dmg,
Andariel's Visage
or 45-120
Circlet
Cow kings hooves and
Lava Gout
for fire dmg again,
Raven Frost
, cat's eye (personally prefered over highlords) Mana leech ring Nosferatus
Belt
or mavivas
Belt
for Frw mana leech, or maybe the
Razortail
Belt
if ias is not a problem in inventory a lot of fire damage small charms or max ar fire damage.
For the merc Act2 Merceneray might with Infinity for physical damage reduction and fire resist.
The Idea behind this is tha u deal the normal high dmg and adds extra damage from all the fire sources.
What do you think.

Check all stashes. Don't forget to trust...
All items in can be sold for runes... Sols
Perfect Gems
Amethysts Rubys Rals etc
If it's a deal add me we trade in-game.

Schnorki 3183Moderator

PC
Probably not the response you're hoping for but I would expect this to be quite underwhelming tbh. For a few reasons:

1) Zons don't have any synergies adding to the HoJ aura, meaning the dmg added by the aura will be lackluster at best.
2) What little fire dmg you can scrape together via other gear and charms will also be lackluster at best.
3) You're giving up a significant amount of phys dmg to get that lackluster fire dmg added.
4) Fire is basically the most prevalent immunity in the game, making the trade-off even worse yet again (even with a sunder).
5) You're ranged and would have no Enigma, making your merc's Infinity a pain to even utilize reliably.

HoJ for an actual fire zon to get the -res, yes (but she'll want +skill from gear beyond that, not random minor fire dmg). But sacrificing what will add up to frankly a massive amount of phys dmg for a mediocre at best amount of fire damage that won't even really work on a ton of targets you come up against seems like a recipe for disappointment to me.

Don't get me wrong, you can certainly build something like that and still merrily clear hell by yourself but realistically, I dare say that'll not be "because of the fire dmg" but "despite dropping real performance for a bit of fire dmg".
OP: Ever considered the Witchyzon ?

Offer if price not stated
Mines wrote: 2 years ago
If you like health,
String of Ears
is much better option. 8% Life Stolen Per Hit loved it on my hamerdian. Spiral hammer on large group of enemies you fully healed.
Or, if you want a ranged fire build, but not necessarily a zon, a paladin or a sorceress with a weapon that fires exploding arrows (such as
Kuko Shakaku
or
Demon Machine
)? Both classes have skills that add fire damage:
Holy Fire
and
Enchant
+
Fire Mastery
OP

apsus 29

Europe PC
Trang Oul wrote: 1 year ago
Or, if you want a ranged fire build, but not necessarily a zon, a paladin or a sorceress with a weapon that fires exploding arrows (such as
Kuko Shakaku
or
Demon Machine
)? Both classes have skills that add fire damage:
Holy Fire
and
Enchant
+
Fire Mastery
Special attack doesnt work with multishot

Perfect Gems
Amethysts Rubys Rals etc
OP

apsus 29

Europe PC
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago
Probably not the response you're hoping for but I would expect this to be quite underwhelming tbh. For a few reasons:

1) Zons don't have any synergies adding to the HoJ aura, meaning the dmg added by the aura will be lackluster at best.
2) What little fire dmg you can scrape together via other gear and charms will also be lackluster at best.
3) You're giving up a significant amount of phys dmg to get that lackluster fire dmg added.
4) Fire is basically the most prevalent immunity in the game, making the trade-off even worse yet again (even with a sunder).
5) You're ranged and would have no Enigma, making your merc's Infinity a pain to even utilize reliably.

HoJ for an actual fire zon to get the -res, yes (but she'll want +skill from gear beyond that, not random minor fire dmg). But sacrificing what will add up to frankly a massive amount of phys dmg for a mediocre at best amount of fire damage that won't even really work on a ton of targets you come up against seems like a recipe for disappointment to me.

Don't get me wrong, you can certainly build something like that and still merrily clear hell by yourself but realistically, I dare say that'll not be "because of the fire dmg" but "despite dropping real performance for a bit of fire dmg".
yeah i see what you mean but the total dmg might be equal. i have seen in old d2 some kind of similar build with Phoenix bow Dream helmet etc.
Well i am justthinking out loud i am not gonna spend all these runes and eq for a build that might not work.
First goes the Hero editor trial

Perfect Gems
Amethysts Rubys Rals etc

Schnorki 3183Moderator

PC
apsus wrote: 1 year ago
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago

yeah i see what you mean but the total dmg might be equal. i have seen in old d2 some kind of similar build with Phoenix bow Dream helmet etc.
Well i am justthinking out loud i am not gonna spend all these runes and eq for a build that might not work.
First goes the Hero editor trial
It isn't. I actually already did that trial, just for the hell of it. :P
Even when the fire damage fully hits, she still only does about 2/3rds of the damage a solid phys setup gets to. All while also ending up with far worse res, less life and..well, basically worse everything except for merc dmg.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...