Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4 replies   267 views

Description

I didn't see anything in the rules about introduction threads one way or the other, and I didn't see a big thread for this kind of thing so I basically just want to introduce myself.

I played on Windows for a little over a decade back when, and I kind of got sick of it after fully outfitting all seven characters. (Sorry. It has been a minute so I'm not really up on the jargon.) The Resurrected release on Playstation got me itching so here I am.

Also, about my battle.net name, can't seem to remember password or email address so I may not even have access to it anymore, if even it still exists, so if you see a phantomotap running around on the Windows release, it isn't me.

Thanks for reading, and have a good holiday.

Can be used to make Runewords:

I didn't see anything in the rules about introduction threads one way or the other, and I didn't see a big thread for this kind of thing so I basically just want to introduce myself.

I played on Windows for a little over a decade back when, and I kind of got sick of it after fully outfitting all seven characters. (Sorry. It has been a minute so I'm not really up on the jargon.) The Resurrected release on Playstation got me itching so here I am.

Also, about my battle.net name, can't seem to remember password or email address so I may not even have access to it anymore, if even it still exists, so if you see a phantomotap running around on the Windows release, it isn't me.

Thanks for reading, and have a good holiday.
Welcome. I also forgot my BNet account (really has been 2 decades) but the kind people over at Blizzard reset it for me. Even had a physical 2-step
Key
authentication dongle which needed to be removed from my account, and they did.

Can trade on PC and PlayStation.
OP
Oh? I'll try that. See if I can recover anything. I expect all that equipment is gone forever, but I'd love to have the name back.
Old D2C and D2LoD Chars on B-Net expired and were deleted after (I think) 90 days of inactivity.

So the chars and gear is gone for sure.

And you can't use D2C or D2LoD chars on D2R Ladder/NonLadder.

Take this potion of LUCK

You play in a different language and want to trade an item with the name "Brennender Riesenzauber der Verstümmelung"?
Use the Baaltor tool to translate it into "Burning Grand Charm of Maiming"
OP
Yeah. I thought they deleted characters after certain inactivity.

As for that other bit of information, thank you. I doubt I'll even bother knowing that. I'll stick with the account I created just a few years ago which, sadly, has a bunch of numbers after.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...